Chapter 4, The Potion

Wha-, Kody was cut off.  I sigh, Let me guess u want me to leave, But at least eat, also Cool Cat, I climb down the ladder, and walk to talk to Lumine.

Kody's Pov.

Wait she can see it but she's a weredog!? I thought. But one of her eyes were green, the other was E/c. Is she a weredog and a witch? I don't know but School is gonna start soon... I groan. since Lumine is my body guard he has to go with me, and (Y/N) will be going with him to keep him Company.

(Y/N) Pov. 

Aiden ask me to see him he said he has my clothes for my job and he needs to interview me... I walked to his office, Aiden handed me the clothes and I go to the bathroom to change.

~Pick one~

I give my clothes to Sherry, then I walk back into Aiden's office,  He looks at you, U look nice (Y/N), he says calmly

I give my clothes to Sherry, then I walk back into Aiden's office,  He looks at you, U look nice (Y/N), he says calmly. Would u like to start now? he asked. I nodded, Okay, (Y/N) have you lived in Solefor since birth? no I replied simply. Alright When is ur date of birth? (Your birth date) I said quickly. And your age? Oh I'm 13, I look up from the floor when I answer. full name? (F/N), (M/N), (L/N)... I said quietly. Alright thank you (Y/N), Will you get Lumine It's his turn. Oki! I answer and Go to get Lumine.

~Time Skip~

I heard an explosion, and saw Lumine running toward Something, I follow him. We walk down some steps and see Kody. Kody!? what are you doing down here!? Lumine yelled worriedly.  No... what are YOU two doing here, Kody snapped back. What did u do to cause an explosion? I ask. Kody just groaned, I was pretty pissed that he didn't answer me, but I contain my anger. I spaced out when Lumine was trying to talk to Kody. I snapped back to reality when I saw Lumine drink a potion and fall to the floor. WHAT THE HELL DID U DO TO HIM KODY!? I yelled. Kody looked at him, I didn't think he would drink it... I just wanted to scare him away from me. Kody answers the he grabs his phone and calls him dad.

I started to shake Lumine but he wouldn't wake up. I sighed, I look at kody and he got off the phone. Sliver is coming to get him... he said not caring. Hey kody... I say quietly, What Kody said sounding annoyed, Would u like me to help u on potion making? I'm really good at it. he looks at me then a little bit of pink appears on his face. F-fine just don't get in my way. I smiled. alright...