~The Robbery~

(Y/N) Pov.

Me and the white kid who's name is probably Lumine, look at the witch man, I glare for a second, How do U know my name!? I scoffed, My name is Aiden, and ur Guardians asked me to look after you, The witch man said, U growled underneath your breath, Lumine looks at the man a little worried, Let's go to the car! Aiden said Excitedly, Kody just groan and followed along with you and Lumine.

~Time Skip~

We parked at a store, Kody got out and Aiden asked us to follow him, Kody tried to shoo us back out, You growled underneath ur breath. THIS IS A ROBBERY! a woman said, and all hid behind a shelf of stuff, Lumine asked if we should get Kody's dad. U just shrugged. Hey where do yo-..., Lumine hit the gun out of his hand and kicked him straight in the face, the woman came behind you, You quickly grabbed her and threw her at the other guy with a mask. Aiden quickly appears out of no where, You almost slapped him but u realized who he was and didn't hit him.

Kody's Pov

After I saw Lumine and (Y/N) take action, I was really surprised, But I didn't like them, at all..., (Y/N) looked at me, she gave me a death glare, then she sighed, she put her hand on my cheek and asked if I was alright, It made me blush, I nodded then looked away.

(Y/N) Pov.

After I made sure Kody was okay, I saw him blush, and he was really moody... I wonder why he's like that...