Introductions and Vomit

Jaune's P.O.V

I was feeling sick. The two hour train ride had been horrible I wasn't used to fasting moving transport, I was in the kitchen with my head on the counter groaning while Phyrra patted my back "You sure you don't need to lie down?" she asked "No, no I'm fine besides I want to be here to greet our new roommates" I said. From here I could hear Ren and Nora in the Dining table, Nora was asking Ren a lot of questions about our roommates like 

"How many are they?"

"Three"

"When are they getting here?"

"They should be here any minute now"

"Oh! What are their names!?"

"I don't know Nora I just Know that they are three 18 year-olds just like us, so be nice we'll be living with them for the rest of our time at Beacon"

Me, Ren, Nora, and Phyrra were high school friends and we'd all been accepted into Beacon but when we learned that the girl and boy dormitories were at different ends of campus we decided to come live in Vale so we wouldn't be so far apart and overall just to make things easier. Suddenly I got a metallic taste in my mouth I had puked enough times to know what was coming "Oh no-" I said before running to the trash can and started puking my guts out Phyrra ran to my side and Ren and Nora continued their conversation like I said I've puked a lot of times before it's nothing new. A few seconds later I heard the door open I thought Ren and Nora were going out but then I heard a  guy's voice I've never heard before  "Rubes C' mon, Oh Hello! we're-uuhh"

Crap. Our roommates were here just in time to see me puke. Fantastic just my luck. "Hello!" said Nora In her usual hyper self "Welcome," said Ren in his calm voice "Hi~," said Phyrra in an uneasy tone probably because of the awkward situation I finally stopped puking and waved my hand at the direction of the door "You okay there Vomit boy?" said the male voice, oh great they already gave me a nickname and it's Vomit boy. 

I looked up whilst wiping my mouth with a napkin Phyrra gave me, in the doorway were three teenagers a boy and two girls the boy was probably the voice that had been talking to me earlier he looked my age with messy black hair and hazel eyes he was holding hands with the girl standing next to him, she had short black hair with red tips and silver eyes finally the last girl had long white hair with blue eyes, she was beautiful.

She smiled at me nervously then I noticed I was staring "Oh sorry" I said and got up Phyrra took me by the arm and brought me to a chair. Great first impression Jaune I thought.

Oscar's P.O.V

We were finally here! I sighed with relief as Ruby parked the car there was no one outside so we suspected they were in the house. We got our bags and I unlocked the door using my key Ruby was a bit behind "Rubes C' mon, Oh Hello! we're-uuhh" I started as I saw a red-haired girl talking to a guy with long black hair and another red-haired girl next to a blond guy who was in the process of vomiting.

"Hello!" said the girl with short red hair she had electric blue eyes "Welcome," said the boy with long black hair with a pink strand on it "Hi~," said the girl with long red hair in an uneasy way the blond one had stopped puking and waved at our direction "You okay there Vomit boy?" I asked Ruby nudged me lightly and I took her hand. Vomit boy looked up and wiped his mouth with a napkin then looked at each of us and proceeded to stare at Weiss he must've noticed what he was doing because he said "Oh sorry" then the red-haired girl helped him up and sat him on one of the kitchen counter chairs.

"I'm Jaune," said Vomit boy "Pyrrah" replied the girl helping him "I'm Ren," said the other guy "And this is Nora"  "NORA!" repeated Nora.

I looked over to Weiss and Ruby we've been friends for almost all our lives but I've never seen them more confused. When I got that they weren't going to say anything anytime soon I cleared my throat and introduced us "Hey I'm Oscar Pine this is Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee" their eyes widened "Schnee? as in Schnee Finacial Services?" asked Ren "Y-Yes" replied Weiss and looked at her high heels I felt bad for her she hated being recognized right away.

"Are you alright?" asked Ruby to Jaune trying to change the subject "Wha-Oh yeah don't worry It's not the first time" I was going to ask what did he mean by that but Nora spoke up "So you all want to go choose bedrooms?" she asked I looked down and saw they had their bags at their feet "You haven't gone yet?" asked Weiss "No we thought we should wait for you" said Phyrra "Oh thanks" said Ruby "You didn't have to" I continued "Nonsense anywho we should probably unpack too I can cook dinner tonight" replied Ren "Now c' mon I think Jaune should lie down for a bit" hurried Phyrra.

After Picking up the last of our bags from the car and helping Phyrra get Jaune up the stairs we found two bathrooms and two rooms with 2 sets of Bunk beds each "Girls in one and boys in another?" asked Weiss "SLEEPOVER!" screeched Nora "Is it a sleepover if we do it every night?" asked Ruby "Of course silly! Oh, I can't wait!" she said while rushing in the right room.

After we unpacked we all looked around the house there was the first floor the second floor and then the basement "Woah" said Jaune as we went down the basement stairs there was a bathroom and closet a pool and ping pong table and a small area with a couch, a table, some chairs, and a T.V

We were definitely going to spend a lot of time in there

We were definitely going to spend a lot of time in there. After that Jaune and I went to the kitchen to help Ren cook dinner he asked the girls if they could keep Nora away from the food until it was ready if not she was going to eat it all so the girls went upstairs to clean their rooms and get to know each other. While cooking the food Ren and Jaune also asked me questions and I asked some back.

"So how long have you and Ruby been together?" asked Jaune I looked at him surprised were we really that obvious? "Um, we had our one year anniversary some weeks ago," I said "Really? congrats" said Jaune "And you and Phyrra how long-"   "-Oh no we aren't dating I mean we're only friends bu-but very close ones" he replied a bit too fast.

We continued to talk. The get-to-know-you game continued onto dinner so from what I have Ren is calm, has wicked cooking skills, and has known Nora for all his life. Nora, on the other hand, is hyper, crazy strong, and apparently, she always dares Jaune to do stupid stuff which Jaune does. Phyrra is a black belt in Karate, won some very big championships 4 years in a row and I could clearly see she had a crush on Jaune. Jaune wasn't the strongest, puked often, and could play the guitar very well mix that with me, Weiss, and Ruby and you get a pretty interesting group, But this is going to be a normal college experience right? 

A/N: So! How's the story going so far? Did you like my house plans? I made them btw. Any suggestions or feedback are welcomed in the comments. The drawing of Nora and Ren isn't mine though I give full credit to the artist! Thanks for reading bye!