A reunion

I saw a perfect soundconcert. Perfect! That was beautiful! 

"That sounded and looked perfect! I loved it! Do not change a thing and lets get this packed up and get BVB set up here people in the next ten to fifteen minutes or so."

" I want status of the merchandise please." I said into my headset.

"Good

"Good. Both bands will have half an hour to meet with their fans after the concert. I do not want any of them bringing a girl back on the bus. Ashley Purdy will not be doing this. If he is caught, I will personally go over there and drag that girl off the bus. These boys need sleep. We will be on the road to our next venue by midnight tonight." I said as I was walking back towards the front of the stage.

I heard a sudden roar: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I knew that voice and I was betting he was not going to be happy

I heard a sudden roar: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I knew that voice and I was betting he was not going to be happy. Oh well! My rules.

I sat down on the stage and started eating my sandwich from Panera Bread. I took my headset off and set it on my neck. I started talking to Ashley Costello about the next couple of stops we were scheduled to be on. In the next month, we were going to be doing Warped and I needed to make sure my bands were ready.

I saw a figure come up to us. Ash was munching on part of my sandwich and chips.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO HERE? I AM ASHLEY PURDY AND I CAN FUCK ANY GIRL I WANT. AND I CAN GET IN AT ANY TIME. I DO NOT NEED A GIRL TELLING ME HOW TO RUN MY LIFE!"

I swallowed and took a drink and looked at him. I held out my hand.

"My name is Madison Joe Tyler. I am the new stage manager/record producer. I am also in charge of making sure that my bands stay safe. I will make sure that they are sober and ready to roll. If anything messes it up, I will report u to my boss. Do I make myself clear Mr. Purdy?" I said as his jaw dropped to the floor

" I just want you to not pull any girls onto the bus with you. Then we have to hassle with getting her back to where she belongs. And that is a pain in the ass." I said

" please go get some food and coffee. That way we can get your soundconcert done and I can discuss the rest of the details with you guys okay?" I said with a warm smile. 

"Okay." He said as he walked away. I saw him look back a couple of times. 

" I need to see Andrew and Jake whenever they are sober enough. I need to go over some specifics about the show tonight. Please send them my way when they are good okay? I said into my headset. I heard a chorus of okay.