Unfaithfully

I unloaded the last box from the moving truck into my new dorm. I had a room-mate named Kendell. She was majoring in record producing. We both were excited to get started on our classes.

That following Monday I got up and stretched and took my medicine. I got up and went to my closet and figured out what to wear.

I decided ona G&R shirt, a jean jacket, black skinny ripped jeans and black sandals

I decided ona G&R shirt, a jean jacket, black skinny ripped jeans and black sandals. I straightened my blond with black underneath layered hair and we got on our way. Much easier to maintain.

I grabbed my black bookbag and my books I needed for that day

I grabbed my black bookbag and my books I needed for that day. I grabbed an apple and a granola bar and headed out the door. 

I walked over to campus and headed towards my first class. Kendell was beside me talking about the up and coming concert that was going to be held that weekend. A band that was called Motionless in white. She was trying to talk me into going. I was trying to tell her I cannot afford tickets right now. 

We stopped at a Starbucks and I got a large White Chocolate Mochacino and she got the same thing. 

We headed to class as I threw my apple core and wrapper away. 

We got in and we sat together. I noticed a guy with black hair and piercing blue eyes come walking in. He looked familiar but I thought it was not him. 

They did roll call and when it got to a Jacob Pitts my heart started hammering. I looked back at him and he looked at me. He raised his hand. They got to my name: Madison Tyler. I raised my hand and I saw Jake do a double take. When that was complete we got started with class. 

We took a bunch of notes and we were told that a four page report, front and back of what we discussed was due that following Monday. My jaw dropped and I looked at my notes. I think I would be okay. I filled up almost an entire section. I grabbed my stuff and my hair was a curtain covering my face. I heard someone say my name. I stood up and flipped my chest length hair out of my face. I looked up and saw Kendell. We got out and headed to our next class and I threw my drink away and ran to use the restroom. 

We had four classes that morning and 2 that evening. We took our lunch break and got salads and breadsticks and fruit and Mountain Dews and started on our homework. We had four papers due that following day. 

" We are not going to that concert this weekend Kendell. We will need to bust butt to get these reports handed in on time. And trust me we will have a couple of late nights this week. Plus! I am taking some night classes this next week. So no." I said as we finished up one report. We checked our time and we had to head to class.

************time jump to after graduation and to when she gets her position touring with Black Veil Brides sponsored by Fallen Angels and pure laziness***********************

I walked towards the bus with my suitcases in my hand I had graduated from school. And along the way I meant and started dating this guy named Harrison. We were currently dating and he was calling me. I pulled my phone out and picked up. I heard a girl in the background moaning his name. I was walking up to BVB bus as I heard this. I heard him moan a name and I hear skin hitting against each other rapidly. I hear a female voice I know oh so well moan his name. I collapse onto my suitcase and I am too shocked to hear this. 

I start crying as this continues. 

The call ended. 

I sit there and cry and cry and cry. I hear a female voice say: Hey! Are you okay? 

I looked up and I see Ashley Costello sitting next to me. I wipe my eyes and I swallow. I sniffle and I take a deep breath. 

"Hi! My name is Madison Joe Tyler. I am the stage manager/tour manager/ band manager for this tour. I am in charge of keeping you guys safe and making sure I put on a kick ass show." I say in my professional voice and stick out my hand. 

She giggles and stands up. I stand up too and she hugs me tightly. I hug her back and she pulls away and says: Its nice to meet you. You have a broken heart. Come with me sweetie. We have a bunk for you. You will be safe and happy here. I will help you unpack." She smiled and I smiled back.