Its about damn time lovebirds!

I wake up that morning and sure enough, I have trouble walking. I wince as I get up to take my medicine. I waddle towards my closet and open the doors. I go inside and grab a black pair of ripped skinny jeans. I spot a black and grey flannel and a black Hustler tank that Hinder got for me last year. I put that on and finish getting ready. I sit down and put on my socks and some combat boots. We were headlining the concert tonight. I fixed my hair and makeup. 

I spot a chain choker and put that on. I roll up my sleeves a bit and spray on Lucky. I walk out and I see Ashley is giving me a weird look. "What?" I say. "I wore that same thing here the night before last. Where did you get it?" He asks. "The flannel came from my father for Christmas years ago. Its lighweight. The shirt came from Hinder last year for Christmas. And my necklace was made just for me. I said as I make my way towards my front door. I grabbed my medicine and phone. I do nto have any food in here cause I am not home. I will stock up once I am done with tour. 

He looks at me and shakes his head and smiles. He pulls me into a kiss and pushes me against a wall in my living room. I laugh and his mouth brushes my neck and he kisses my neck. He pulls both arms up above my head and kisses me. I feel his mouth ask for permission. I deny it and he groans. We break away and I laugh. "Come on Purdy. We need to get going and grab some food on the way." I said as we walked out my house. I locked the door. 

I hailed for a taxi and we got in. I told the location and we were off. "Madison? I hope this does not sound too fast. But I would love to have you as my girlfriend." I smile and kiss him with tounge and break. He smiles. "That is a yes I am guessing?" I roll my eyes and smile.

*********

We arrive and he takes my hand. We head towards our buses. About 2 or 3 feet away, we hear a chorus of : "ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME LOVEBIRDS! WOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!" We blush and walk towards our buses. "They will never let us live this down huh?" I say as we stand there. 

"Fraid not my love!" He smiles as we kiss and he dips me down. 

"GET SOME PURDY AND TYLER! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We hear Jake and Nikki hollar.