Perfect Weapon

I got back up and figured that I may as well just get up and get dressed. I grab some clothes and get changed. I put on short ripped shorts and a Motley Crue shirt from this years tour. I finished getting ready and spray on Twilight Woods and head towards the front to the kitchen. I take my medicine.

"Babe! We are going to go get breakfast at IHop. I was just waiting on you. Come on! I will do your make up sleepy girl." She smiled as she pulled me back towards her bunk.

She did my make up just like hers. And I looked and hugged her. " Now! Lets go my dearest!" I smiled and we stepped outside and the first person I see when I have my sunglasses on and my shoes and purse is the one person that I do not wanna see.

"Do not EVEN think about talking to me Purdy! I am still fucking pissed at you."

Andy comes over to me and he looks hot as always. He drapes an arm around me and we walk towards the restaurant. I look over at Ashley and he is fuming. I smile sweetly at him and kiss Andy on the cheek. He looks over and kisses me back.

Ash whispers:" What Are you doing?"

"Making Purdy jealous as fuck! He woke me up at 7:30 this morning pounding on our door for no reason. So I am making him jealous. Trust me! This is gonna be fun! You just wait until we get to Warped here next month. I am good friends with several acts including Motionless in White, Sleeping with Sirens, Bring me the Horizon etc. You will see him practically beg for my attention."

"Madison." Andy says and sighs a dramatic sigh. He rolled his eyes as we walk into the restaurant. I look at him and cock my head innocently as he holds the door. "What?" I say as he gently shoves me ahead of him. "Your going to be the death of me Tyler." He growled as we head inside. His arm instantly attaches itself back around my waist. I see Ashley glare at me out of the corner of my eye. 

"Wait here and I will get us a big table and explain our situation okay?" They nod and I walk in with Andy attached to my hip. He is still considered Andy Sixx at this time in his career. I am proud of having him beside me cause he is in makeup and has his hair done. And his attire is black pants, black button down blouse, and a plain black shirt. Basically hot as fuck. I tell them my situation and that I need a massive table in a back room or somewhere private. Away from press. Public is fine. But we wanna avoid press.

"Hello. We have two bands here with me this morning. New Years Day and Black Veil Brides." I start calmly before I see the hostess's eyes go wide with shock. "Your Andy Sixx." She said as he nodded and lowered his glasses and she blushed. "Yes mam." He said with his signature charm. "ANYWAYS! I am their tour manager. I would like to get a table to ourselves and away from the crowd. Would that be possible?" I said with a hint of firmness as she flipped her black hair out of her face flirtingly. She snapped her eyes towards me and rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said briskly and grabbed the menus. "On second thought, maybe we should go to the other location?" I said with an air of coyness as she stopped in her tracks and looked back horrified. "No. No. Follow me. I have just the spot for your large party." She said as she led the way.

 I smile at him and he smiles back. He looks so happy. With me beside him. He knows that being depressed like he was yesterday is not how he wants to be like on this whole tour. I am not mad at him one bit. I know how much this break up has hurt his tender heart and I feel for him. He is such a sweetheart and did not deserve what she did to him.

 Andy leaves my side and I am joined by CC. Smokey eyes and a plain black button down blouse and kaki shorts and flip flops. He wraps his arm around me and I smile . CC is a sweetheart and he is single. He smiles at me as we lead the troop to our table. Andy and Ashley get stopped by fans along the way. I see Henry behind them watching this like a hawk. I am glad that we have top notch security here. They need it here.

We get to our table and CC sits beside me and Ashley sits across from me and Sam sits next to me. She smiles at CC and he smiles back. His hand rests on my shoulders as we get our drinks figured out.

I see Ashley glare at me from his spot. I roll my eyes and give him a death glare. His eyes get wide with shock as he spots a blond bimbo walk by with her friends. He gives them a casual cat call as I see them stop in their tracks. With him sitting on one of the isle seats, he leans over and casually begins flirting. I see him start to slip his number towards one of them. OH HELL NO! I thought. HE IS NOT BRINGING A SLUT WITH US! I kick his shin and he jumps in shock as I casually talk to the rest. I see him glaring at me as he gives the girls a flirty look and pulls his number back away. They get autographs and walk away. 

"Not on my watch Purdy." I said casually as he lays his head on the table and moans. I roll my eyes and smirk. "I don't need you to drag a girl back to the bus with us. We would have to get her back home." I said as he looked up from having his head down. "Fuck you Tyler." He growled as I laughed. "Been there. Done that." I said as the rest of the band snaps their head and eyes in our direction. Causing me to roll my eyes. 

"OH GET OVER IT! What do we want to drink and eat?" I snapped as the group pulled their jaws back up. 

Ashley raised his head up and flipped me off. He composed himself and watched the blonds as they walked to their car. I saw him go to stand up to follow. I saw Jinxx yank him back down as he began to throw a fit. 

"Not you too. Come on guys. They are one in a million. I need to have them." He whined. He shook his head and smacked him across the head. He resumed his conversation with Jake. "I hate you guys." He whined as our waitress came towards our table. I knew this would be a LONG day. The girl was a walking Barbie doll. She eyed him and tugged at her blouse quickly and caused her conservative top to have sudden cleavage. 

"God help me." I mumbled as I closed my menu.