Poor Purdy

I did not even want to look to see what my bass player has gotten into. But I had to. I raced backstage and I saw him laying down. I came over and looked over him. He was breathing okay. His heartrate was okay. I clapped my hands and he did not flinch. I shook him and nothing. I grabbed a coach's whistle and blew in it right in front of his ear. 

He jolted awake and looked at me and held his head. "What the fuck Tyler?!?" I smirked.

"You tell me what the fuck?!? I got a page over my headset that you were in need of my assistance. I do not see anything  wrong other then you were passed out. What is going on with you Ashley? You feeling okay?" I said as I sat down next to him backstage. 

He shook his head. " I have a terrible headache. I vomited and noise and light bother me." I pulled him to his feet and drug him to my bus. We had until 7:00 that evening to get him better. "You have a migraine. I have stuff that will help you. I can give you medicine that will knock your ass out until this evening? Or give you Advil and put oils on your head and put you in the dark? Which one do you want Purdy?" 

"Whatever would help the fastest." He moaned and held his head. " I can also take you to the hospital and they would give you a shot. That would help fast but we would have to cancel the show. That shot would make you pass out and wake up tomorrow morning feeling good as new."

" I think I would try the pill and the oils." He said. I nodded. I led him to my bunk and laid him down. I shut the curtain and put Marjoram and peppermint on his head. I put a sleeping mask on his eyes and peppermint and ginger on his stomach. And Black Pepper on the back of his neck. I gave him Advil Migraine and a glass of water. Take this and chug this down. Your very dehydrated. You have not been drinking a lot of water. And that is why you got this migraine. Rest up in my bunk with the eye mask on. I will give you earplugs as well. That pill and oils will help you out." I said.

He nodded and laid back down in agony. I patted his back and shut the curtain. I grabbed a bag of earplugs and handed him a pair. He took them and unwrapped the package and put them in and handed me the bag. I threw it away. I grabbed a Dr. Pepper and left the bus and shut the door. "Purdy has a horrible migraine. I gave him medicine and oils on him. He has earplugs in and an eye mask. He is resting in my bunk in NYD bus. Please do not disturb him. He will be okay. He just got very dehydrated. Make sure he drinks strictly water for the remainder of the week." I said into my headset.