Thigh-Highs and Puppy Eyes (JunMyeong Oneshot)

BONUS^: a little concept pic~

A/N: This is rated T because of suggestive content. There is nothing explicit, but definitely more suggestive than my usual work. Also contains language. Please continue with caution!

Honestly can't believe I wrote this like uHH where'd this come from? Lol probs from my need to love & protect & please all bby boys of the world.

Also I think I have a weird obsession with Dongmyeong in thigh highs and oversized sweatshirts?? Uhh...

Enjoy ig.

"Hyung...I can't come out like this..." Dongmyeong whines from inside the bathroom.

Junyoung stands next to the closed door and knocks on it gently, "You'll look fine; please come out."

"No! This is too embarrassing! I can't believe you bought this for me!"

"You said buy whatever I thought you'd look cute in."

"I didn't mean this!" Dongmyeong shoots back, embarrassed.

"Come on, Myeongie, for me? Please?" He uses the best pouty tone he can manage.

"Alright...but you're returning this immediately!"

"Can you go to the mall later?" Dongmyeong asks.

Junyoung pauses the game on his phone, "Why?"

"Dongju keeps stealing my clothes and losing them. I'm running low now."

"Why can't you go?"

"I've got practice today for the comeback show, remember? Yonghoon-hyung will kill me if I'm late to vocal lessons again."

"Fine, I'll go, but only cause I love you~"

Dongmyeong smiles and leans over to kiss Junyoung's cheek, "Thanks Jun."

"What should I buy?"

"Whatever you like. I'm not too picky and you know my style. Just make sure to buy some shirts for summer."

"Alright, I'll go after lunch."

"Thanks, hyung."

Junyoung strolls around the mall with a few bags in hand. He has already stopped at two stores to buy shorts and accessories, all he needs is to buy Dongmyeong some shirts. Even though shopping is tiring for Junyoung, he manages to pull through since Dongmyeong periodically sends him cute selfies of him and the other ONEWE members at practice. Of course, all of his messages end with a heart and "ily~". Junyoung quickly sends back a heart-eyed sticker and returns his phone to his front pocket.