Twilight AUs

Just some random AUs I thought of using twilight mv/concept/song as inspiration. Idk if I'll ever fully develop these or nah.

Vampire AU:
All vampires. Coven stories.

Werewolf Prince AU:
Similar to Beauty and the Beast, where there's a lone prince who lives in a mansion alone. All of them turn into werewolves at night and hide away because they don't want to jeopardize themselves. An upcoming full moon brings them all together as they each run into the forest to meet each other. Also yellow/amber eyes.

Vampire vs. Werewolf AU:
1/2 vampires, 1/2 werewolves. Always fighting over territory and who's better. Vampires: Youngjo (coven leader), Geonhak, Hwanwoong; werewolves: Seoho (alpha), Keonhee, Dongju. Ships: Youngjo/Seoho, Hwanwoong/Keonhee, Geonhak/Dongju.

Light/Dark Prince:
All are princes/nobles living in a war-torn period of time. They continuously train and command armies to fight in the war and long to escape the never-ending violence. Each have an object they find that connects them to an alternative reality, in which they live in a peaceful society. Passing back and forth between the realms teaches the princes the importance of peace and the need to seek peace through nonviolent means.