I! Win! Again! (+ random thoughts)

VHS edits bby~

They're not perfect, but they look pretty cool. Granted, the og pic was already pretty vhs-y. I just added the text/frame.

Can someone make a vhs edit like honestly? Or moodboard at least?

Anywho: sometimes I wonder what if we/us reads my stuff and like idk what do they think? Do they think I'm being invasive by shipping certain peeps? Or maybe they find my BDISIFHS-ness funny? Or cute how many uwu's I drop for them? Or maybe they're one of you (O.o). Idk just some thoughts ig~

Like what do they think when they see our comments about "Geonhak's tiddies" (actual quote from a tweet I saw lol) or my 5pg rant about how freaking sexy Hwanwoong's gotta go cover was (he probs appreciated that tbh)? Or, like, me sending my sorrys to Harin's eyebrow and Hyungu's scalp? Or the fact I call Dongmyeong "Myeongie" like I know him? And calling them "bby (boys)" when I'm younger? Idk, what do y'all think @ we/us & rbw??

(PS: If you are a member of onewe/us, I'm sorry if I offended you or made you uncomfortable. I generally care a lot about you guys and don't intend for anything I write to be hurtful. My purpose is to entertain other fans and sometimes that might include fics or incorrect quotes or other stupid stuff you get dragged into. Please know that I love you guys so much and wish only the best for your futures. Enjoy!)