Nightmare

Richie stared into Eddie's eyes and bit his bottom lip. "Don't. Move." He whispered.
     Eddie raised one eyebrow and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing?"
     "I'm serious, Eds. Close your eyes."
     Eddie carefully closed his eyes. "I swear if you do anything-"
     "For God's sake shut the hell up, Eds!" He yelled.
     Eddie flinched but kept his eyes closed. He heard a low cackle and jumped. "Richie?"
     "Just stay there."
     Eddie was swallowed by blackness and felt long claws grab at his shirt. He was lurched back and screamed, reaching for Richie's hands. He gripped air and fell.

     Eddie bolted upright from his bed. He wiped his forehead and turned to the left. Richie was asleep in a ball on top of a mass of blankets. Eddie rubbed the back of his head and tried to remember what happened. Richie had come home to his house after Bill's, saying he was too scared to be alone. He never told Eddie why, but he guessed that it had something to do with It.
     Eddie's movement cast a breeze onto Richie. He flinched and opened his eyes. "Eds?"
     "Just a nightmare." He whispered gently.
     Richie clumsily stood up and laid down in the bed next to him. He turned on his right side so he was facing Eddie. He traced his features with his finger and smiled. "It's just a nightmare. It can't hurt you through your dreams."
     Eddie grabbed Richie, adrenaline filling his body from the fear. He pulled him close to him and kissed him passionately. Richie smiled into the kiss and spun his tongue in circles. Eddie squeaked and placed his hand on Richie's thigh. Richie brushed back his hair and kissed his neck. "If momma sees my hickey-"
     Richie bit gently and wrapped his lips around the skin. "Wear turtlenecks."
     "In the summer?"
     Richie nodded and traveled his tongue down Eddie's body. He slept without his shirt on, so his body was exposed. Richie pinched his nipples gently and Eddie jumped with pleasure. No one had done that to him. Richie smirked. "Guess I found your weak spot." He continued to massage his nipples while traveling to his boxers.
     Eddie blushed and pulled Richie up. "Not yet, Rich." He said quietly. "I'm waiting."
     "For that moment?"
     "For that moment."
     Richie smiled and kissed his forehead with love. He brushed his hair back and smiled at the faint freckles covering his body. "You're beautiful, Eds." Eddie turned a bright shade of red and opened his mouth in protest. Richie cut him off. "You can't convince me otherwise, darling."
     Eddie looked at his wall and shrugged. Richie smiled and curled his arms around his chest. He rolled him over and tickled his armpits. Eddie squealed and clapped his hand over his mouth to stifle the flow of chuckles that were attempting to escape him. Richie grinned and finally became too tired to continue. They fell asleep, their breath synced to their own cadences.