The unpredictable Richard Tozier

(Had some technical difficulties last chapter and it didn't save the rest of the chapter, I'm sorry it was so short! Here's the rest plus more <3)

Richie and Eddie sat in the waiting room at the Derry Hospital. Ben was being taken cared of in the ER, but they were still worried about him. Eddie gripped Richie's hand tight and ignored the ignorant stares from the homophobic citizens in the waiting room with them. Richie flipped them off a couple times to make his point. Eddie occasionally wiped his face against Richie's shirt to clean off the tears. He smiled at his attempt at being fresh and let him continue. He didn't know how long they would be waiting in the room, but he knew as long as Ben was safe and Eddie was okay that he'd wait for as long as needed.

But, Richie is a very impatient person. So that's not how he decided to go about things...

"Yo, Doctor!" He yelled. Eddie jumped from his half-doze. "How's that Ben Hanscom boy doing?"
"Shut the hell up, fag." An old man sneered. "Can't you see some people are trying to sleep?"
"You better close your face before I do it for you!"
"Richie." Eddie said calmly and placed his hand on his thigh. He took a deep breath and turned away from the man.
The doctor cleared his throat and smiled. "Mr. Hanscom should be healed in no time. Are there any family members we should alert?"
"His mother." Eddie said quietly, even though he knew Ben would get in trouble. It was more serious than last time.
He nodded and turned away. Richie grabbed his arm. "C'mon. We need to get some sleep. His mom will be here for him."

And, knowing Richie, he didn't want to go home just to sleep.

Eddie groaned and pushed Richie off of him. "I need to sleep, baby." He said.
"Baby?" He kissed his shoulder. "You mean daddy?"
Eddie blushed and hid his rising boner. "Just go to sleep."
Richie continued to kiss Eddie until he couldn't fit in his pants anymore. He quickly slipped them off and pushed Richie back again. "C'mon! I wanna sleep."
He licked his cheek and laid down next to him. "Fine, Maystar Gay. But you'll get it again soon."

You would think the chapter would conclude here. But as usual, It always has to come when you're most vulnerable...

"Richie!" Eddie shrieked.
He bolted away and put on his glasses. "What is it?"
Eddie pointed at the pair of yellow eyes staring at them from the corner of his room. The moonlight only left a sliver of light that showed two red streaks on his eyelids and cheeks. He grinned and his yellow teeth glinted. Richie began to shake and grabbed Eddie. "Go away!"
It stepped closer to them, It's orange puff's bouncing along the white fabric. It's big clown shoes squeaked against the floor. Within a second, It shifted into a werewolf. Richie held back the tears. Eddie immediately screamed. His mom bursted through the door with a flashlight in her hand. It crawled out of the window. She looked at them together in the bed and frowned. "Eddie..."
"Richie isn't having a good home life so he's just sleeping with me to get away." Eddie lowered his voice. "He's abused."
"Then maybe you should be wearing your sleepy PJ pants I bought for you." She snarled.
Richie blushed. "Thank you Mrs. Kaspbrak for letting me stay here."
"What was all that screaming?"
"I had a nightmare." Richie said.
She sighed. "I've heard what they've been calling you, Eddie baby." She shook her head. "The fools call you a fag."
Eddie turned red. "Those are lies, mama." He said quickly.
"Okay." She turned around. "Sweet dreams."
When she left, Richie grabbed Eddie and hugged him tightly. They had almost died. He sobbed into his shoulder and took his glasses off. "Fuck, Eds. This sucks."

Understatement of the year goes to Richard Tozier!