Shower

Sweat ran down Eddie's forehead, traveling to his small nose and slipping off onto his upper lip. He stuck his lip up and tasted the saltiness of his perspiration. His freckles shimmer beneath the sun and his eyelashes stood out. Richie was sitting on a bench, fixing his glasses every now and then to watch Eddie. He was contently watching him as he fiddled with Richie's skateboard. Eddie kept tripping, falling down to the ground and using his inhaler to keep his breathing even. He made a quick upward motion with his head to flip the hair out of his eyes.
    Richie leaned forward and took a long swig from his Coca Cola. He tilted his head as he swallowed the sweet soda. "Eds, you're doing it wrong."
     "Like I know how the fuck to ride this thing!"
     Richie sipped his soda and set it down. "Here." He slipped off his Hawaiian shirt and threw it on the bench. He wrapped his hands around Eddie's waist and turned him. "You're supposed to ride at an angle. Never be tense." He poked his back. "Feel that? You're locked up. For once forget about the fanny pack and just feel the wheels turning beneath the board."
     Eddie looked at Richie and held his breath at the sight of his sparkling muscles. Sweat made them seem even more curved than before. Every summer Richie seemed to gain more muscle mass and sprout taller. Eddie was quite small compared to him, both muscular and in height. Despite the growth difference, Eddie believed that his brain had developed faster than Richie's. "Richie?"
     "Yes?"
     "Don't let me fall."
     Richie looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Never."

     Eddie eventually got the hang of the skateboard, and Richie had promised he would save up enough money to find a good one for him to ride. Eddie walked back home, his shirt sticking to his stomach from sweat. He opened the door and looked behind him to make sure Richie was close behind. He snuck past his mom and continued up to his room. Richie followed him and jumped onto his bed. Eddie sighed and slipped his shirt off. He removed his shorts and ruffled his hair. Richie did the same and set his glasses down on the dresser.
     "We're sweaty." Eddie said with disgust, looking at his wet body.
     Richie perked up. "We need to shower."
     "Ok. I'll go first and you ca-"
     "Did I say separate?" Richie cut him off.
     Eddie blushed and looked down at the floor. Richie pulled him into the bathroom and shut the door. He locked it and turned on the water. Steam quickly rose from the water and fogged the mirror. Richie grinned and removed his boxers. Eddie swallowed and removed his as well. Richie stepped into the shower and looked at Eddie's eyes as he followed. Richie took the shampoo and massages Eddie's head while the water poured over them. He leaned his head back and let the water wash it away when he was done.
     Eddie turned around and got up on his toes to reach Richie's lips. He kissed them passionately. Hot water slipped between their lips and slid down their faces. Richie pushes Eddie against the shower wall and lifted him up. Eddie wrapped his legs around his waist and entangled his fingers in his hair. Richie kisses his collarbone and listened to the heavy moan it caused from Eddie. He felt Eddie's boner become harder and press against his. Eddie whimpered and looked at Richie. "I don't want to wait." He whispered.
     Richie licked his lips and quickly wrapped his lips around Eddie's tip. He deep throated it and moved up and down. Eddie banged his head back against the shower wall. His back arched and legs tightened harder around Richie. He pulled away for air then continued to suck him. Eddie finally pushed him away and got down on his knees. He let the water trickle down onto Richie's dick before plunging it into his mouth. It went into his mouth and down his throat. He gurgled water and moved his tongue slyly around his shaft. Richie moaned 'fuck' a few times before pulling out of his mouth. He lifted Eddie against the shower wall again and lined his tip up to Eddie's ass. He thrusted and Eddie helped with pleasure. He moved in and out, making him tight and hard. Immediately, Eddie came onto Richie. Richie grinned. "So soon, Eds?"
     "You-" he gasped for air as more cum flowed from him. "You have that effect on me."
     Richie grinned and grabbed the cum in his hand, licking it gently and thrusting further into him. Eddie came again and let go a chain of moans. This lead Richie to come inside of him and moan with him. He grunted for a few minutes moving in and out of Eddie before pulling out. Cum rolled down the shower floor and down the drain. The wall was splattered with white and Eddie's hair had the sticky liquid in it. He kissed Richie and licked the cum from him.
     When he was done, Richie held him in his arms tightly. The hot water washed down their bodies and made a comforting feel. Eddie looked up at Richie and smiled. "Thank you."
     "For what?" He asked quietly.
     Eddie leaned his head against Richie's chest and sighed. His voice was barely audible over the rush of water falling through the shower head. He traced circles with his thumb over Richie's hand and turned his head so his cheek was pressed against Richie's muscular chest. "For not letting go."
     Richie grinned and began to rub his head with a gentle touch. "We have to make our time together as best as possible."
     "Why?" Eddie asked curiously.
     Richie sighed. "We both know that It isn't gone. It will come for us, and we know how Derry deals with 'fags'."
     Eddie looked up at Richie with a frown. "We can keep it secret, except for the Loser's Club."
     "Of course, but we must love each other. Before..." he looked down as tears filled his eyes. "Before It takes us."