♡12♡

WARNING; Lime chapter! The next chapter will be a LEMON.

Lime: slight sexual content! If you don't like, don't read!

You've been warned!

------------------------------<3

You gazed thoughtlessly out the window, when a knock at the door roused you from your daydreaming.

"Coming," you called, and made your way to the door.

Mittens, mewed desperately when you nearly tripped over him on the way. "Sorry, Mittens."

You turned the doorknob, and welcomed the boy with the warm smile that brought your heart to life into your dorm room.

"Rin," you breathed softly, face brightening into a smile.

He returned the gesture with a boyish grin of his own, and sat down on your bed.

"I thought Yukio said you'd be busy?" You questioned why he was here, and he chuckled, the sound causing your face to grow warm as a blush spread across your cheeks.

"Yeah, but I cancelled my plans so I could be with you!"

Your heartbeat quickened and you thought for sure it might burst from your chest.

"R-really? Thank you!" You looked away shyly.

"I also may or may not have come for a kiss," he teased, and your breath hitched. Sure, you kissed him once before, but now? You weren't sure if your heart could take it!

Rin noticed your flustered state, and chuckled again, smiling at you.

"How cute," he commented on your shyness, and you clutched your shirt over your heart.

He got up and walked closer to you, making you back up into the wall behind you out of nervousness. He pinned you to the wall by trapping you there, arm pressed to the crisp white paint behind your head, the other hand in his pocket almost lazily.

He stopped when he was towering above you, and you had to crane your neck to see his face.

He leaned in closer, and your heartbeat sped up. You squeezed your eyes shut and turned your head down.

"R-Rin! I don't th-think my heart can take it!"

He used the hand once in his pocket to tilt your chin up so your eyes met his deep, blue ones.

Your eyes scanned his for some sort of hint to what he was planning, but the sense of mischievousness prevented you.

"If your heart stops, don't worry, I know CPR," he smiled and pressed his lips to yours.

You weren't sure if he really knew CPR, but his words were enough to make you weak.

He used his arm to hold you up, wrapping it around your waist gently.

You heard your heart loud in your chest, letting him take control. You felt safe in his arms, like he was promising to never let you go.

You felt his tongue swipe over your bottom lip, and you granted him access, opening your mouth for the boy.

He tilted your head back a bit further, every action gentle and precise. You tapped his chest with your hand when you couldn't breathe, and he pulled back.

Your cheeks were flushed, a string of saliva connecting your lips to Rin's, and he wiped it away. You panted softly, trying to catch your breath.

You always managed to lose yourself in his blue eyes, finding yourself getting swept away by his gentle actions.

You'd do anything he wanted if it meant he'd keep looking at you with those loving eyes. Butterflies went wild in your stomach, and you felt so lucky to have Rin.

"Are you okay?" His voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

You nodded and gazed back up at him, scanning his eyes, where you found only hunger. A desire to hold you, to make you his. A look of lust toward you and only you.

It excited you to know he loved you so, and you reached for him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"(Y/N)?" He was a little startled by your sudden movements, and without a word, you pulled him down to meet you in a kiss.

He smiled and wasted no time in returning the gesture, pulling you closer.

Rin drove your mind wild and you felt your knees go weak. He picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carried you to your bed.

He laid you on your back and ran a gentle hand up your exposed thigh.

You shivered, his fingers cold on your warm skin.

He wouldn't force you into anything. He wanted it to be special.

When he pulled back to let you drink in new oxygen, he searched your eyes for any refusal to his actions.

He took your hand in his and kissed the back of it. "I love you."

Your cheeks flushed bright red and you weren't sure how to reply. "I-I love you, too, Rin..."

He kissed the underside of your wrist, whispering more sweet words that had you practically melting beneath him.

He placed soft kisses along your jawline, watching your expressions closely for any sign of discomfort at all.

Your eyes were squeezed shut out of nervousness, heart beating wildly in your chest.

You were scared, but you didn't want Rin to stop. He trailed down to your neck and your breath hitched as he searched for your sweet spot.

You grabbed the back of his shirt in your hands and bit your lip when he found it.

From your reaction, he knew, and began to abuse the spot with harsh but gentle sucks and nibbles.

Your hands trembled from clutching Rin's shirt so tightly. When he bit down on your sweet spot, you let out a noise that embarrassed you extremely.

Rin smiled and kissed the corner of your mouth. "Is it okay?"

You weren't sure what he meant, so he clarified his question.

"Is it okay if we go all the way?"

Your cheeks flushed at the thought of Rin holding you like that, and hesitated before nodding. You felt bad, not knowing if you could please Rin the way other people could, but he chose you.

You tried your best to be confident, and let Rin know it was okay. You trusted Rin, and you put your heart in his hands.

Isn't that what lovers do?