𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

Y/n's POV 30 minutes ago at dinner

So I was talking with Lisa and i guess one of our new friends Seulgi and talking about how much e enjoyed dancing and some other things. They started talking and living in their own world while I was just eating my ramyeon with rice cakes but then i felt something weird. I had felt like someone was looking at me, so I looked up to see one of Seulgi's friends which I believed her name was Joohyun or Irene?

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and i think she realized she was caught because then her eyes became big plates and then looked down with a flustered face which for some reason i found weird but cute. After eating we all had went outside to say goodbye so we all hugged and said goodbye, but as I was done hugging Yeri I realized I didn't hug the girl who was staring at me well Joohyun i didn't hug Joohyun. I don't know why but I mean she did look like she was in a hurry so maybe I shouldn't question it. Either way after saying goodbye we went into Jisoo's car and she drove us home.

Right now it's just me Jennie, Jisoo and Rose' since Lisa's house was the nearest house so she went out first. "Soooo did you girls like them?" Jennie asked with a smile and eyebrow raise. "Yea! Yeri and Joy are like tom and jerry and its soo funny to me" Rose' said laughing a bit. I mean they were nice girls they were so might as well say something nice about them of course. "Seugli and Wendy were really nice to me." i said with a small smile "Yea they were! and Irene unnie and me had a lot of stuff in common other than basically being the mothers of the groups" Jisoo laughed which caused the rest to smile but me because then I remembered that I didn't even talk to Irene once we only stole akward glances from each other.

3rd POV

Rose' looked at Y/n realizing she was the only one not really smiling and laughing with them. "What's wrong Y/n-ssi??" Rose' asked touching Y/n's hand "h nothing it's just that maybe...your friend Irene doesn't like me I guess" she shrugs "why would you say that kiddo?" asked Jisoo. "Because we didn't really talk to each other that much at dinner and i think she avoided me when we were all saying goodbye." Y/n said brushing her hair back. "ohh don't worry about that Y/n-ssi, Irene unnie is just social awkward and shy" Jennie says smiling "Plus even though she's older she's probably intimidated by you." Jennie says shrugging. "I can see that Y/n is very intimidating in my opinion." Rose' says making Jisoo nod making Y/n just laugh a little and enjoy the rest of the car ride.

. . . . .

Meanwhile at Irene's

"well I'm sorry! but she was just too freaking intimidating for me!" says Joohyun trying to explain her to her youngers. "Yet she's younger than you so why the hell are you even intimidated" Joy says "Well I don't blame Irene, i mean like compare her to Y/n" Wendy says shrugging over the screen. The Red Velvet girls were on face time since they had all gotten home and they came to the point they started talking about how Irene couldn't talk to Y/n.

"I mean there's a lot of things intimidating about Y/n, she's tall quiet but not really shy." Seulgi starts "don't forget attractive i mean like i don't like her like that but she's oppa material for a girl." Yeri says putting her hands up in innocence. Irene couldn't agree more, even though she wasn't interested in girls of course not since she had a boyfriend she still thought Y/n as certainly attractive and too attractive in her opinion to be single from what she's heard. "Well maybe next time we all hang out you'll have a chance to talk with her" Wendy had said which made the rest of them agree.

The girls ended up hanging up off of face time so the dark haired beauty decided to text her boyfriend Chanyeol and he ended up flirting with her by text which made her giggle. Moments later she had a knock on her door and her older sister than walked in so Irene said bye to her boyfriend and turned off her phone. "Oh hey Tae what's up?" she sat up and smiled "Well I just had to tell you something" the ash brown girl responded "You are gonna come with me to my friend's house and to keep you company you and her sister will basically have like a playdate since you two are the younger ones" Taeyeon says smiling. Irene then sighs "well do I know this friend?" she asked. "Yea you know her its Yoona."

. . . . .

At Y/n's house

The Lee family all gathered in the living room and the eldest daughter Yoona was ready to speak. "Soo my friend will be coming over on Friday, you might know her you know Taeyeon?" Yoona says with a head tilt. "Ohh! you mean the Bae family is coming over?!" Mrs. Lee asked and Yoona responded with a nod. "oh my goodness this is great!" the elder woman says smiling. "Y/n dear please be on your best behavior for this because it's gonna be very important dear." their dad had said.

Later in Y/n's room Yoona had came in just to make sure her younger sister was ok. "To somewhat make things better Taeyeon's younger sister is coming with her so you'll have somebody I guess" Yoona says smiling and messing up the girls short hair. "Taeyeon has a younger sister?" Y/n questions and Yoona nods. After Yoona had left Y/n just decided to go to sleep since she had nothing better to do.

Little did Joohyun and Y/n know that they'll be in for a surprise just because of their older sisters

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

soooooooooooooooo I hope your enjoyed this chapter because I kinda procrastinated on this sorry not sorry tho because I still posted e-e

~authornim