𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18

That morning Joohyun woke up slightly sore in the shoulder but comfy at the same time.

Looking down she saw arms around her waist. She already knew it was Y/n and figured the girl was still asleep so she laid there patiently waiting for the younger to wake up.

As time passed Irene played with the beads on the bracelets that hung around Y/n's wrist. Her small pale fingers twisted the beads and softly caressing them. Her body stiffens as she feels the girl's arms slightly moving. "Are you having fun?" she hears Y/n say with a groggy morning voice.

"Y-Yea your bracelets are really nice" Joohyun says blushing thanking the gods that her back was facing the younger girl. "Oh yea? I got this one from my sister" she says pointing at the yellow and purple one that Irene was messing with previously.

"This is one from my old friend in summer camp and this one is from my old dance team" Y/n says making Joohyun smile slightly at the descriptions. For the next 15 and a half minutes Irene listens to Y/n describing each bracelet and how she got it she thought it was cute how Y/n sounded so giddy about the topic.

"That's cute" Irene says but her eyes suddenly go wide hearing what she just said having her face flushed in red. "Aish Thank you Unnie" Y/n says unfortunately letting go of the smaller girl stretching while sitting up. As Y/n looks to her side table she sees Irene and her phone. She notices that Irene's phone had been buzzing with notifications.

2 new messages from Jendukie~, 3 new messages from seuL, 2 miss calls from Jichu :)), 4 miss calls from Chan~

The short haired girl's face hardened reading the last notification already knowing that Chan was the nickname for the douche named Chanyeol.

Irene already takes notice in this and looks in the direction of Y/n's eyes. "Oh wow" Joohyun says surprised with the messages she's gotten, the other girl shakes her head and gets out of her bed putting on her sweatpants as she looks at Joohyun texting a response on her phone. She looks at how cute the older girl looks in her old gym shorts engulfed by her dark navy blue shirt she had.

"Um Y/n..?" Irene says turning around "Hm? What is it Unnie?" Y/n says stuffing her hands in her pockets. "I-I'm sorry" she hears Joohyun slightly and with confusion she asks her to repeat "I'm sorry for everything that's happened in the past few days.." she stops before going on to continue "I'm sorry for slapping you and all the trouble with Chanyeol and me invading your space-"

"Unnie it's fine" Y/n says smiling "When you slapped me it was only because you were defending someone that you love" Y/n says cringing at her last words "Loved actually" Irene responds looking down.

"I don't love him anymore and I honestly don't think he ever loved me..." Joohyun says blinking rapidly knowing tears were forming Y/n goes up to her and hugs her "It's ok you deserved better than him anyway angel" Y/n says comforting her softly patting her head.

                      <========>

After breakfast Irene texted the girls and told them everything about what had happened the day prior.

She almost ended up breaking down when she had told him how he put his hands on her but fortunately Y/n was there holding her hand softly rubbing circles as she continued.

They all agreed that since today was Saturday they would have a girls day out and Wendy, Seulgi and Jennie would pick the two up.

Joohyun honestly thought she wouldn't find anything she would look good in when she was searching through Y/n's closet but happily found a tight white short sleeve shirt and over it she wore one of  Y/n's button up shirts that was a velvet purple that covered her perfectly and had a jean skirt that reached to her above her knees with her white sneakers she had worn yesterday.

Y/n wore her black outer space long sleeve shirt with her black checkerboard pants with black shoes. Irene was fixing her skirt while looking at herself in the body sized mirror as Y/n commented "You look better in that button up than I do" she said laughing "Really? I thought it looked pretty tacky" Irene says feeling slightly confident now with the comment that she was given.

"No it doesn't actually you could even keep it if you want" Y/n suggests making Irene's head turn "woah really?" Irene says again making her eyes shine and as she smiles Y/n nods her head.

The moment was interrupted by the one and only Kim Jennie showing up at the door with the 94 line at her side. As soon as Joohyun opens the door she's pulled into a group hug with the three. "Ima kick him in his balls when I see him" Jennie says pulling away her soft cat eyes turning fierce.

The paler girl slightly giggled but stopped seeing the three girls being dead serious.

<========>

After being out for five hours Wendy dropped Irene and Y/n at the first block of their neighborhood where they started to walk to Joohyun's house.

"Today was fun" Irene says smiling at the sky Y/n then hums in response while walking next to her elder "The sky is so pretty when the sun sets" Y/n says taking in a breathe of the fresh breeze.

Irene softly laughs responding in noises. "I saw your phone this morning" Y/n says after a moment of silence "What do you mean..?" Irene responds obviously confused. "I saw the miss calls from Chanyeol, did you text or call him back?" the taller girl asks.

"No not at all" Joohyun says her voice turning cold "Good" and with that answer Irene turns her head to Y/n stopping at the front of her house. "Sorry if that sounded rude but what I mean is you don't need him in your life especially after what happened." Y/n says eyes softening.

"I know" Irene says smiling and before she even walked up the steps to her door she was pulled into a hug.

"You deserve so much better than that please know."

__________________________________

Warning : misspelling is there
So here's an update I guess, your welcome
-author mom