𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22

The morning started out normal as usual for Y/n she woke up but more tired than usual having falling asleep at nearly 1 in the morning. When she walked back into her room wearing a soft white towel after her shower she changed into a fitted white collared shirt with navy blue pants that had thin white strips running top to bottom.

After putting on a black belt and white sneakers (iconic at this point) she hopped down the stairs seeing her sister setting down a plate of eggs on the table making Y/n speed walk to the chair almost immediately.

"Damn became the flash when it comes to the food" Yoona said rolling her eyes "Shit who wouldn't" Y/n responds stuffing the breakfast food into her mouth "Hey, language" their mother says glaring at them over her glasses mostly at Y/n.

"Y/n dear did the results for the dance team come back yet?" her father says slightly smiling which lightened her intense mood she gotten from her mother "They come out today" Y/n says returning the smile back.

When she ate her last portion of the eggs she went to place it into the kitchen sink as her mother gave her another glare saying "Just remember to study, dancing probably won't get you anywhere more than those books" her mother says walking to the couch and silently Y/n sighs not saying another word and grabbing her bag and already walking to the public bus.

                      <========>

Irene that morning decided not to bother Taeyeon by asking for another ride seeing the girl already seemed to be late to work nor did she decide to ask Kai because there was no way in hell she was gonna take another ride with him and his idiot friends.

So she decided to walk to the public bus stop getting a few waves from people along the way. "Today is a beautiful day" Joohyun  thought to herself as she looked up at the marshmallow clouds that were added to the baby blue sky.

Turning the corner she saw the bus stop bench but on the blue bench that was covered basically by half of a tent she sees no other than Lee Y/n sitting there tapping her foot to whatever song she was listening to through her AirPods. Shyly but proudly she walked up to the bench and sat next to the then startled girl.

"Damnit Rene you scared me" Y/n says calming down and as she does Irene notices the change in her wardrobe. Usually the girl would wear baggy crop tips or baggy jeans and jackets but this time she wore a fitted crop top with dressy jeans and a dark blue bucket hat. (Same thing from the start of the chapter I just don't feel like describing it).

Unfortunately but fortunately her eyes wandered to the girl's breast print from the fitted shirt. She notices that she does have slightly bigger mounds than she thought causing her to blush.

Y/n smirks because she saw the older girl's actions and decided to tease her a slight bit. "Joohyun what's wrong you look red" she says moving slightly closer making her boob touch the girl's arm on the side       ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"O-Oh! Nothing!" Irene says flushing once more and looking anywhere but the girl's smirking face. "Hm I guess your alright, you look so cute and innocent when your flushed like that Unnie" Y/n says giggling making Joohyun let out a sigh of relief until she feels a finger on the bottom of her chin.

"But from what I saw your eyes aren't" Y/n says in a lower tone making Irene visibly gulp "Y/n-n what a-are y-ou talking a-about?" Irene says not making eye contact "Looking anywhere but my eyes hm?" Y/n says with her smirk growing wider and she suddenly giggles again looking at how she made her small elder redder than a blossomed apple.

"Ah look the bus is here" Y/n says standing up fixing her hat and grabbing her bag waiting for it to open it's doors while Irene takes deep and long breathes.

                       <========>

The bus ride was rather quiet but certainly not awkward. It was contained of Y/n falling asleep and waking back up every 3 minutes while Irene read a book and listened to music the entire time.

When they arrived to the school after taking a short walk they had seen Sooyoung and Rose giggling to each other. They walked up to them and after greeting each other as usual they made it into the school and were met by a running Seulgi "GUYS" she says basically out of breathe and catching attention from about four other students.

"C-Come on the results are up!" she says anxiously speed walking back having the four other friends followed from behind.

When they made it to a billboard that had a big white sheet of paper on it Y/n immediately speed walks mirroring Seulgi's actions trying to see past people. Seeing Lisa, Seulgi and Rose by her side they all go to the poster looking for their or each other's names.

Jennie and Jisoo who were with Lisa and Seulgi prior before now stand with Irene and Joy who were behind them waiting for responses.

It wasn't until Rose had turned around with a sadden expression and others not as phased that had already known the unfortunate answer until Seulgi spoke up "Bitches...we made the team".

_________________________________

This chapter was more surrounded by Y/n and Irene but the next few will be better kiddos

-author mom