Saved

~Aeon's P.O.V.~

We were leaving Science, after turning in our project, (Mello and I got an A, as did Adrika and Near). Adrika and I were going to our room, and we were going to paint. We started walking down the hall. It was really empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. Adrika shrugged. We were quiet, but then heard people. Three boys our age were coming.

"Hey, smart alecks, what do you think you're doing, stealin' all them good grades?" One of them said. The two others pinned us to the wall. I struggled and hit the guy in face. The speaker came and held me down, as well as the other. Adrika was powerless against just one.

"Let us go, you jerks!" I yelled.

"Nope, you think you can just show up and think you're better then anyone else?"

~Adrika's P.O.V.~

I struggled but was unable to move. A flash of white movement made me glance to the side, and I saw Near. His eyes went wide with suprise and he ran away. He left us...

I listened to Aeon screaming at the bullies, and I started crying. We didn't do anything to them and Near left us.

Suddenly, I heard a loud voice. A very loud voice.

"WHAT DO YOU THREE THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

I felt a hand grab me and pull me away from the kids.

"Near.." I whimpered.

"It's okay, Adrika, it's okay.." His voice was soft, and I hugged him and cried.

I heard the bullies yelling and Mello's voice shouting over them.

~Aeon's P.O.V.~

Mello and Matt both were yelling at the bullies while Near took Adrika away. Soon yelling turned into punching though Matt and Mello clearly outpowered the three boys. As they ran away, black and blue, I started crying and to my surprise, Mello came and hugged me.

"It's okay, Aeon." He said. He released me, and told me, "You're fine."

I looked at him, and nodded.

A/N If you didn't know, this book is being written by both me, KaihlynSilver, and my best friend, Duchess_Anastasia. We're writing partners, and are developing the plot together. Also, Aeon is her O.C. and Adrika is mine. (What does O.C. stand for anyway?)