16- What did she say?

Harlow's hand shook as she looked at the huge princess cut diamond ring, he presented to her. Her heart was racing and couldn't believe he popped the question in front of everyone. She looked around and saw a bunch of eyes staring at them, then turned her head back to Antonio and smiled. "Yes, yes I'll marry you," she said excitedly, bouncing up and down.

He took the ring out of the box and placed the ring on her finger, then stood and pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you babe; our lives together have only just begun and I cannot wait to see where this journey takes us."

The crowd of people standing around them began whistling and clapping, congratulating them and wishing them all the best.

They began dancing as the saxophone player played them a song. He was so in love and thrilled she said yes, that he held on to her tighter, not wanting to let her go. He was nervous about popping the question, but had a feeling she wouldn't say no, which made it easier. He was more nervous about the ring, unsure if she would like it. It was a bigger princess cut diamond, with smaller diamonds running along each side of the band. One he had specially designed for her.

After their dinner cruise and arrived back on land, they stopped at one of the bars, running into Ethan. He was sitting at the bar, with a bottle in hand, pouring himself a drink while hitting on the ladies sitting beside him.

Antonio walked up to him, patting him on the back. "How did I know we would run into you here?"

Ethan turned his head to the side, looking at him and grinning. "Did you ask her?" he asked, slurring his words.

"I did."

"What did she say?"

Antonio looked at him serious and lowered his head. "She said no." He slowly lifted his head to see his reaction, trying to keep a straight face and ended up laughing when Ethan's eyes widened. "I'm joking, she said yes."

Ethan turned his chair around and saw Harlow standing behind him and grinned. "Well this calls for a celebration!" He stood up, giving Harlow a hug, congratulating her, then turned to the bartender with a big grin. "Drinks are on the house!"

The bartender leaned forward and shook his head no. "Drinks will be on you, not the house."

"Damn, it was worth a try," Ethan laughed, snapping his fingers. "Fine, drinks are on me."

Ethan bought everyone in the bar a shot, or drink, whatever they wanted and did a celebration toast.

Ethan raised his glass, looking serious at Harlow and Antonio. "Congratulations to my sister, you found the one person who is willing to let you annoy him for the rest of your life. And to you Antonio, congratulations on finding the right person who you'll be able to fart comfortably in front of," he chuckled. "Let's drink!"

Antonio embarrassingly shook his head. "You always have to be a clown, don't you?"

"It's in my blood."

They drank their shots and continued partying for the night until Harlow couldn't keep her eyes open. Antonio picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and walked her back to their room. She wobbled as she tried taking her clothes off. "Can you help me? My arm is stuck."

Antonio walked over to her, helped her undress, then helped her into the bed. "Thank you," she said pulling the sheet over her. Antonio undressed, climbed into bed and pulled her into his arms.

She laid in his arms, smiling while tightening her arm around his waist. She couldn't wait to marry him and began thinking about having children with him, wondering what they would look like and felt they would have very beautiful children.