Chapter 3: Mission Boyfriend

"Alpha, what are Alpha Damien's sons favorite clothes?" I yelled from my room

"He loves girls in leather, dark clothes (mainly black), and absolutely loves Harley's!" He yelled back.

"Thanks, Alpha!" I answered. 

I dressed in a black crop top with a black leather jacket, ripped pocket short shorts, and black tie up heels. I had black curly hair and light makeup. I drove to school on a black Harley. I had a full face helmet with a darkened visor. I wanted to surprise everybody. 

I do know that I had a mate. I was a hybrid. Werewolf and Vampire. I have no recollection of my parents. I was a foster to a werewolf family. I should have two mates. A vampire mate and a werewolf mate. I will have to choose between them who I want to stay with. I want to choose the vampire , but I want to have children as well. I can't have children with a vamp. But I can have children with a were though. This is what I was thinking on my way to school. I made a huge entrance, revving and everything. 

I am a rebel! I park in a random spot and walk in after taking off my helmet but putting on sunglasses. Everybody is looking at me. All the boys are drooling. I close one of their mouths and he blushes. I ask him if he wants to help me. He of course complies. I have to say that I am using just a little compulsion. I went to the office to get my schedule and went to class. This would be a very fun day!