Chapter 5: Facing Masters Wrath

OH... MY.... GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have helped me so much. I appreciate it so much. Here is an extra chapter so you can get more hooked!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mate." Axe said.

I growled at the male that was sitting with my mate. I loved her voice. She could defend herself and I loved that about my mate. 

"She would do well for our pups and in battle."  Axe said again

"Agreed, though not pregnant while fighting. She could lose the pups and I would go mad with grief." I responded while walking over to my mate and the male that she was sitting with. I stood over him and he looked around at me and blanched. 

"W-would you like me to move?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I would very much like for you to move from your spot in front of my.." I answered being cut off by my mate

"Don't you dare finish that statement. If you do I will reject you on the spot in front of everybody. Just. To. Warn. You." My angel said viciously. 

"WOW, Hot Da*m! She can sure talk." Axe said huskily

"You got that right!  She sure has a mouth on her but I can definitely fix that! I answered

She looked me in the eyes and for some strange reason the melody of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri was going through my mind but I didn't mind that. She was perfect.

Angel's POV

I saw him and my wolf Embry  howled with joy. MATE!!!!!!!!!

"Oh, shit. What would master do though if he found out?" I said to both of them seriously. 

**Flashback**

"Thanks for the ride Josh!" I said

"Anytime baby, just tell me when and where to meet you and...." He answered.

"Who the HELL is this. WHY is he here on my property and WHAT is he doing with my daughter?!" Master yelled at us. 

"Get out of here! He's gonna kill you! GO!" I whispered to Josh fearing for his life. 

"I'm not gonna leave you to face punishment on your own. I know who and what he and you both are. You are both were's but you are something more." He said to me and Master. He got out of the black 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe. He walked over to Master and looked him in the eye. 
" I am NOT afraid of you. I have the council behind me and you can't do anything to stop me!" He said stoically.

 "He's trying to protect me! I can't let that happen, he can get killed!" I thought to myself. I had to act fast, Master was getting very pissy by the looks of it. 

"Both of you STOP!!! Josh, go home NOW! Thanks for trying to protect me but I can withstand my punishment that Master deals out. Its my fault that I didn't get home on time and coming home with you. If you don't get off of my property now, you will face much harder consequences  than what you have faced before." I hated saying this to him but he needed to know that I can take care of myself and I can live on my own if I so choose to. 

"But.." He tried to respond to my command. 

"NO buts, you WILL leave and you WILL leave me alone for the rest of the year!" I said using my Alpha voice. He bowed his head in submission and left. I started crying and my knees gave out, I smashed into the ground. 

**End of Flashback**

NO, NO, NO! I will NOT lose him to Master! I will fight till my body gives out and he rips my heart out of my chest. He is MINE!

I start walking home in the dark.