Chapter 4: Mate!... Wait, What?

Coben's P.O.V.

When I got to school I saw a dark purple Harley parked in my spot.(Up top). What the ever living fu*k! Everybody in this school knows that this is my spot. I parked directly next to it, I do have to say it was nice. I might be just a little jealous. I walked inside and saw ever boy drooling. I was so confused, but I carried on with my day. Every so often I would see boys flocking around one person. I could see her hair and a snippet of her clothes. A flash of black and silver. 

"Wait.. Are those the colors of.. No, its just my imagination" I said silently to myself

"I think that you might be right though. Those are the colors of one of the most dangerous packs in the world other than ours." Axe my wolf answered me.

We continued on with our day till lunch I saw the same crowd of boys and the same girl. She sat down and they were bickering over who would sit with her.

" I'm gonna sit with her, I am the strongest, so I can protect her!" Macyn the player of our school said.

"No, Your not I am!" Dylan the jock said.

"No! I will choose who will sit by me and nobody will say otherwise nor hurt the one that I choose or there will be consequences!" The strange girl said. "I will choose you." She said again pointing at a small freshman that was small. His name was Jason.

The others were furious but dispersed and went to their usual spots in the cafeteria. I finally saw who it was. 

"Mate." Axe said