Chapter 10: Pain and Heartache

Here's another chapter. Hope you like it!

-DevilSheWolf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel's POV

I woke up to my shoulder burning, tied to a bed, and it was pitch black. I could see nothing, but hear something. It was moving across the ground, and making noises. 

"W-who's there?" I asked worried. It came closer and closer. Now it was breathing on my hand. 

"Who are you? Why are you here? What have you done to deserve the prison?" It hissed, sniffing me. "You smell so.... delightful." 

I could feel its breath on my arm. "My name is Esme, I am a werewolf turned rogue. If you so as much as touch me I will kill you!" I snarled looking its way. It laughed.

"You can't do anything. Your wolf is weak and your chained down. Just the perfect little sn..." It was choked and yanked away but not before its dirty claws gouged deep into my legs. 

"AHH...." I screamed, but I was cut short by a hand covering and pressing down on my mouth. 

"SHHH! You need to be quiet if I will be able to get you out of here safely. I can't have you suffer any longer." He said quietly

Tears ran down my dirty face.  "W-who are you?" I whispered quietly. 

"Somebody. But you can't complain. I just friggin saved you from that rogue vamp who was about to sink his teeth into you and kill you most likely!" He whisper-yelled. "Now I have to get you out of here!" 

"I-i can't move. I'm chained down with silver! You most likely can't touch it!" I said.

"You'd be surprised at the things that i can do!" He said back.

----------------------------------

Short Chapter I know, but there will be more later!

DevilSheWolf

Also whoever wants to be a character in my book just ask! But I do need species, age, powers (if any) and Mate (if you have one)