83line is LOVE!

Author : cieca
Original publish on : livejournal | 2011
Author note : I started writing it halfway a little while ago and finished it abruptly yesterday before I completely forget everything about this story. So, yeah, I hope it turned out fine...
___________________________________

The most popular SuJu pairings:

1.KangTeuk

2.HanChul

3.EunHae

4.KyuMin

5.SiChul

6.KiHae

7.EunTeuk

8.YeWook

"Ck!" I clicked my tongue as I abruptly closed the browser window, revealing a desktop background picture of me holding my smiling angel.

"What's wrong?" came a soothing voice and I felt a presence of someone behind me. "You don't like seeing our picture? You can always change that, you know."

"It's not that, Jungsoo-ah..." my voice came as a whine, hating the fact that this love of my life could be very dense, sometimes.

"Then what's the matter, Chullie?" he took a hold of my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I've been checking our fansites," I sighed and continued explaining after seeing his questioning eyes, "They did some kind of survey to decide the most popular pairings in SuJu. KangTeuk's the first and HanChul's the second. There is no us! Why can't they see our closeness?!"

Leeteuk had been carefully listening and never letting go of my hand. When I finished complaining, he sat in my lap facing me and giving me his gorgeous dimpled smile. Then he put his other hand on my chest and I looked down to see it moving up and down as I was breathing in and out.

"No matter what people think of us and no matter how we aren't allowed to be this close in front of camera, in the end you're the only one I wanna spend my life with and in each other's arms is where we belong. Isn't that enough?"

As he said that, our eyes were locked and there I could see the unwavering love reflecting his feelings and mine just like years ago, when we finally found each other for the first time. Feeling warm inside he once again made me felt, I smiled genuinely before pecking his dimple.

"I love you, Park Jungsoo. You'll always be mine." With that I pulled him to an embrace and kissed him full on the lips.

***

The cameras had all been turned off and the filming crews had left already.

"That was it, guys. Now you all can rest. Come on, off to bed now, boys!" Leeteuk clapped his hands and his eyes roaming around to make sure that every member went to their own rooms. And now all that left were him and the second oldest member who was pouting and sighing on the sofa. He then sat beside his lover and put his head on the younger's shoulder while snaking his arms to the other's waist, things he almost never got to do in front of cameras.

"Stop pouting, Chullie-ah. You know I always wanna kiss you whenever you do that."

"Then why aren't you doing it?"

"Eh?" the leader propped his head to take a better look of his boyfriend.

"I wanna get kissed by you, Honey." Heechul shifted to provide an easier access for the man on front of him to claim his lips. The latter slowly put his lips on the sub-leader's and playfully licked the younger's bottom lip before pulling away and grinning.

"Happy now?"

"No, I want more. Give me a star kiss." He pulled the shorter man closer and closed his eyes. Then he felt a pair of soft lips on his forehead, then on his nose, then moved to his left cheek, then right cheek, and finally on his chin. It's now Heechul's turn to grin widely. Opening his eyes, he said with a sigh, "I don't like this program."

"Why?" the leader asked softly.

"There's too much KangTeuk moments there." The younger pouted again then glared as he heard his lover chuckled. "Are you happy? Do you like it that much?!" he poked the inviting dimple on the left side of the leader's lips.

"That's exactly what I felt about our previous program. There's too much HanChul moments for my liking." He stopped chuckling and sighed heavily. "But let's not let things like that get in our way, Chullie-ah. We love each other and we both know that very well. That's all that matters, right?" he ended up his explanation with a wide lovely dimpled smile. Heechul couldn't help but kissed the deep dent and gave his silent agreement.

His leader, best friend, and also lover, Jungsoo's words always managed to bring him back to the ground. He smiled contentedly, realizing he was so lucky to have a special person to own his heart and vice versa.