Apologize

Author : neenosi
Original publish on : tumblr | unknown

___________________________________

"I'm sorry,"

Those words that came out of the younger male – well, by nine days – made Jungsoo nervous yet happy in a way. It wasn't like Kim Heechul to just apologize, no sir, whenever Kim Heechul apologizes, it means business.

Fights between the two of them are normal; that's one of the disadvantages of dating someone who's the complete opposite of you: fights at the mall over which bedsheets to buy, which jeans that suited Heechul - and a "fuck off" coming from the latter whenever he didn't like Jungsoo's opinion-, fights about whose turn it is to cook - although Jungsoo usually lets himself lose, not wanting the house to burn down or for them to end up at the hospital. He never told this to Heechul, though, because it'd lead to something much worse.

But even so, he still loves the man so damn much.

"Come here," Jungsoo patted his lap.

Heechul considered this for a moment, giving him a weird look, but ended up giving in. He sat down on Jungsoo's lap with his legs on either side of the couch; he snaked his arms around the other male's neck but looked down for a moment, searching for the right words to say.

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you a few days ago," he started, "you had every right to be jealous."

Jungsoo rest his hands on Heechul's hips, staring at him and staying quiet, waiting for him to continue.

"I shouldn't have said those words to you," said Heechul, finally looking at him, "so ... I'm sorry."

They both stayed quiet for a moment, staring at each other. A smile soon appeared on Jungsoo's face, indicating that he forgave him.

"You're a jerk sometimes, Kim Heechul." This earned a slap on the shoulder from Heechul, the both of them finally laughing.

"I know,"

"But I love you."

"I know."