Chapter 14

__________________ Emma's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Justin his arms still wrapped around me I stood up as walked to the bathroom I undressed and turned on the shower I hopped in and showered after when I was finished showering I got out and wrapped a towel around me I got dressed I put on my shirt and my pants but my shirt felt tight I looked in the mirror to see I had a small baby bump and my shirt didn't fit no more. I walked to the room and sat on the bed Justin's Head came up he sat up and hugged me.

Baby I have something to show you. I said

What is it. He said I stood up and showed him my baby bump

You got your baby bump.He said he stood up and walked over to me.

Ya but my shirt doesn't fit no more about I said. ( by the way she where's tight shirts. she's not really big yet)

We can go shopping for a new one. He Said

Sure. Can I wear one of your sweaters. I said

Yea sure. He said he went to the suit case he grabbed a sweater and handed it to me I took off my shirt and put on his sweater I put on my comfy pants and shoes. Justin got dressed and had a apple. I grabbed my purse and walked to Justin's car he was right behind me wearing a black sweater blue shorts and high tops he got into the car and drove to a small mall He parked the car And got out. I grabbed his hand and walked inside the mall I went to a store ad got a bunch of shirts I tried them only seven of them fit. I walked out wearing Justin's sweater I walked to the register and paid for my shirts I walked back to the changing room and put on one of the shirts. I walked out and walked over to Justin I put his sweater in the bag with all of my shirts. He put his arm around my waist then kissed me I kissed back then pulled away I walked out of the store with Justin's arm around my waist we went to Walmart.

Babe how many months are you now. He said

Three months. I said

So when we get back home we can go to the doctors to see if the baby's a boy or a girl. He said

Yes we can. I said we walked threw Walmart we walked out and went to his car we drove back to the hotel we walked into the hotel and went into the elevator we reached our floor then got out of the elevator we walked to our room I opened it And walked in. I sat on the couch with Justin.

Hey babe I'm gonna go swimming. I said

Ok. He said I stood up and walked to the bedroom.I put on my pink bikini then Justin walked in he took off his shirt and grabbed his swim shorts he took off his pants and underwear and put on the shorts. He looked down at my stomach then smiled he put his arm around my waist then kissed me I kissed back then pulled away I walked out of the bedroom I put a towel around my body Justin walked out of the bedroom and grabbed a towel we waked down to the pool there was only five or so people. I took the towel off of my body then got into the pool Justin followed after me a girl around fourteen came up to me and Justin.

Your Justin bieber. She said

Yes. He said

I'm like your number one fan. She said

Really what's your name. Justin said

Emma. She said

Really that's my girlfriends name. He said

Cool. She said I swam over to Justin and stood beside him the water was only up to my waist and it was up to Emma's shoulders.

Emma meet Emma . Justin said putting his arm around my waist

Nice to meet you Emma. I said

Nice to meet you to. She said

Well I'm gonna go back to swimming. I said I walked far enough away then dove into the water