Chapter 19

Warning this chapter is emotional !! ( well at least to me)

_______________________________________ Justin's POV

It's been five days since I was on tour I got my phone out and texted Emma.

To:Emma

Hey baby only 9 more days until I come back love ya baby.

I sent the message and got a reply but it wasn't from Emma.

From:Selena

Hey Justin just wondering if you wanted to go for coffee at star bucks.

To: Selena

Ya sure ill be there in a few minutes.

I stood up and walked out of my hotel room. I walked to the elevator then went to the main floor. I walked outside and got in my car. When I was driving all I could think about was why would Selena want to see me. I finally got to Starbucks. I parked my car and got out I walked Inside I went over to the table that Selena was sitting at.

Hey. She said and smiled

Hey. I said And sat down

How's it going. She said

It's going good you. I said

Um well I still don't got a boyfriend. She said

Oh. I said

Ya. She said

Wanna go for a walk. I said

Ya sure. She said I stood up then she stood up I walked with Selena beside me we got onto the sidewalk. There was a lot of paparazzi following after us. I turned Selena so She looked at me.

Selena I was hoping if we could just be- she cut me off she kissed me I kissed back but jolted back I just realized what I did.

Selena you know I have a girlfriend. I said

Oh come on you love me more then you never loved that slut. She said

She's not a slut your a wanna be whore. I said

I'm not a wanna be whore. She said

I thought we could just be friends but no I guess Fucken not. I said and walked away I got back to my car a drove back to the hotel. Why'd I kiss her I don't even like her. I got back to the hotel and parked my car I got out of it and walked inside I got in the elevator and got up to the floor I went inside my room and plopped myself on the couch.

__________________ Emma's POV

Me and Justin's mom were making cupcakes I cracked two eggs into a bowl then whisked it all. I stuck the liquid into a cupcake pan. Pattie turned the oven on I put the cupcakes into the oven.

Can we go sit. I said tired

Ya sure. Pattie said I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched random things. When something caught my eye on the news

" Justin bieber cheating on his girlfriend with Selena Gomez" there was a picture of Justin kissing Selena. i was confused why would he do that. Tears formed in my eyes I stood up and walked/ran to the spare bedroom on the first floor. I got into the bedroom and closed the door locking it I sat on the door then slid down.

I thought he loved me. I said to myself threw tears I slipped the promise ring off of my finger and threw it across the room.

Emma open up. Pattie said trying to open the door. I stood up and walked over To the bed I lied down and cried. I cried for so long I cried my self to sleep.