Chapter 20

___________________ Justin's POV

Me and Emma were at the movie theatre watching ouija. Emma was clinging onto my arm in fear. The movie finished Emma stood up then I stood up. We walked out of the movie theatre and to my car. I started my car and pulled out of the parking lot Emma was holding my hand all the way home. We got home I parked my car then turned it off. I got out and closed my door I walked over to Emma's side and opened the door. Emma was 7 months pregnant. I helped her out I closer her door and we walked to the front door. I opened the door and walked in Emma went and sat on the couch. It was 10:00 at night I went over to Emma and sat beside her

You hungry. I said

No I'm good you ? She said

No I'm good. I said

Okay you tired. She said

Ya a little. I said

Me too. She said

Wanna go to bed. I said

Ya. She said she stood up and began walking I walked beside her. we made it upstairs and into our bedroom Emma sat on the bed and took off her shirt. I took off my shirt and pants and got into bed I went under the covers then Emma came under the covers I wrapped my arms around Emma but she moved away. I was a little hurt but remembered what her mom had said

"she will have mood swings and will be sensitive"

I just let her be then I fell asleep.

I woke up to Emma gone I sat up in panic then she walked back into the room.

Your up. I said

Ya. She said and walked over to me she sat down and kissed my cheek I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug. I let her go then I stood up I walked over to the closet I grabbed grey jogging pants and a purple sweater. Emma walked over to me and pushed me into the door of the closet.

Baby I'm really horny right now. Emma said

Really now. I said she kissed me then I kissed back she entered her tongue then walked backwards and sat on the bed She pulled away.

What are you waiting for. She said I put both of my legs on both sides of her and began kissing her again But more roughly. She took off her shirt her boobs were huge. I took off my shirt and pants Emma took off her pants and my boxers. I lied Emma down then began kissing her chest. I made my way to her pantie line I bit her panties then pulled them down. I stuck one of my fingers into her Emma let out a little moan I stuck in another finger she began to moan louder i stuck in two more fingers she moaned super loudly this time making me thrust my fingers. I pulled out my fingers and wiped them off. I inserted myself into her and thrusted she began to moan louder and then she squealed in pleasure i grabbed the head board and thrusted.

AWW JUSTIN. Emma moaned loudly.

Aw baby that's the stuff. I said I pulled myself out Emma grabbed my dick and stuck it In her mouth I went up and down. She pulled out then I inserted myself again and thrusted hard.

About an hour later we stopped I lied down beside her we where both panting and sweating. I grabbed my clothes and put them on Emma grabbed her clothes and put them on. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch Emma walked down and sat beside me. I put my hand on her baby bump then felt a little kick.

did you feel that. I said

Ya. She said smiling. I looked back down at the baby bump and waited for the next kick. I moved my hand off of Emma's stomach and turned on the tv.

You hungry. I said

No not really you. Emma said

A little. I said I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed raspberries and strawberries and walked back into the living room. I sat beside Emma and ate some raspberries Emma ate a little bit of strawberries me and her switched I ate some strawberries and stuck the rest on the table Emma was finished so I grabbed the raspberries from her and put them on the table. Emma cuddled up to me I put my arm around her shoulder I again put my hand on her stomach wanting the little baby to kick.