07

Luke's POV

I think Morgan's mad at me. It's not like I did anything. She thinks I should let Ashton and Kylie date. But come on, she's only 14 I mean she should barely be dating anybody, let alone some 18 year old.

That's why I decided I had to make it up to her. You see her mom usually forces her to spend 3 weeks with her cousins in America. So I decided that this year I would surprise her. so I had it all arranged, Kylie would stay with micheal cause I don't trust ash and Calum and Addi decided America would be fun so they're coming with me. So in 3 days ill be in America, yea!

Morgan's POV

Don't get me wrong I love America, but I hate visiting my cousins cause we hate each other, so this year I'm staying in a hotel.

Once I'm off the plane I walk into the airport and the first thing I see are two people making out by the wall. wow now I'm homesick and I miss luke. Wait its kinda hard to tell but they look like Cal and Addi, but wearing sunglasses and snap backs. Nah, they wouldn't fly all the way to America.

I get a taxi to take me to my hotel. it's in LA near Capitol records, were ironically is where luke really wants to get his band signed to. Maybe one day...

I walk in to the hotel lobby and automatically bump into a tall blonde guy in a snap back and sick shades, what is it with Americans and they're obsess over these accessories.

"Whoops sorry" I say to the stranger

"It's cool" he says with an Aussie accent. yay I'm not the only one here. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you"?

"Um reservation for Morgan hall"

"Sorry we don't have anybody under that name"

"What?"

"All we have for a Morgan is Morgan Hemmings staying in the deluxe suite"

"Is this a joke?"

"Hey princess" Says the tall blonde guy. How did I not recognize my own boyfriend I mean c'mon, duh stupid.

I pull him in for a hug and he crashes his lips into mine.

"You know that wasn't a marriage proposal right, I just thought it would be cool to use my name for the reservation"

"Yes, I love you"

We get in the elevator which takes us to our floor and luke fumbles with the key while we walk to our room. once were inside I look around and realize that there are two bedrooms, one with one king bed and one with two queens.

"Hey babe, why are there 3 beds if there's only 2 of us?"

"Well-" he starts but is interrupted by a knock on the door.

I walk over and open it up to see nobody else then Calum and Addi standing there!

"Omg you all are here, in America, with me!"

"Why not? We weren't doing anything else" Addi says, throwing her stuff into the room with the king bed.

"Woah how do you know that's your room?" I ask

"Because you refuse to share a bed with luke!"

"Well how do you share one with Calum I mean, doesn't he take all the covers?"

"No! And I mean if I'm cold then we just cuddle"

"I am punk rock, and punk rock boys don't cuddle with their girlfriends" Cal says.

"Oh yea I forgot" Addi says while shooting me a look and rolling her eyes.

"C'mon Cal, lets go hit up the mall, I need some new clothes"

"Woman If you think I'm gonna buy you clothes then your crazy!"

"Please cal? I need a new Bikini for Santa Monica. And some vans. And shorts, a dress, a crop top and a beanie"

"Fine, god your annoying" Calum responds walking out the door hand in hand with Addi.

"Why can't we be like that?" Luke asks.

"Like what"

"You know how they're all romantic, and he buys her things and stuff. You never want me to get you anything!"

"Is it my fault I'm not like Addi? I don't need to spend all my time worrying if my shorts are short enough, if I should get another peircing, or tatoo or dye my hair with auburn highlights or whatever!"

"Geez, I was just saying I wanted to be more romantic, I didn't need a lecture."

"I know and I'm sorry, I'm just tired of always being compared to Addi, I mean, all the guys want her cause she wears skimpy clothes, and is so pretty and all they boys want her"

"I know one guy that doesn't want her"

"Who?"

"Me" He says crashing his lips into mine.

A/N

You do not have to read this.

I would not read this.

For real, just stop.

I only wrote this cuz she gave me food.

Okay so Morgan in the story is actually my friend even though they're nothing alike I used her name so I'm just saying that you guys should read her fanfic "why did you leave me?" Her user is "littleirishme"

Thanks,

TTYL

-Addi

P.S. the ash and Kylie is later cuz next Is Cal and Addi in Santa Monica!