16

Calums POV

I decided I should probably read the magazine. I swear they should have just made it a 5SOS issue, we were all in it.

I started on the article with luke. somebody saw him and Morgan at the beach together and managed to get a pic. So their "secret relationship" isn't so secret anymore.

Then I read Ash And Mikey's, apparently there was a lot of controversy when people found out that he was cheating on Jennifer with his ex Mara. Then there was Ash and Taylor. Were used to writing songs, now ash is in one.

Then I started to read mine. They managed to figure out all the personal details. they told the whole story. They talked about our matching tatoos, how she left and nobody could find her, How she was in a relationship with Nash Greers little brother. There was a lot of crap in the article but a lot was true. Also she apparently got her tatoo removed. Why am I wasting my time on a girl that's trying her hardest to forget me. I have no reason, but I do anyways.

I decided to head to her apartment. I managed to get the address. On my way over I thought about the old memories.

When I got there I walked to her apartment and knocked. No answer. I looked through the window and saw nothing, at all. just walks and an empty room.

I ran to the office.

"What happened to the people in apt. 14?"

"They moved out yesterday, no reason or any indication where they were going."

"There's no trace?"

"Well she left a note for some boy named Calum but other than that no"

"I'm calum!"

"Oh we'll here you go"

I take the note and walk out to my car and start reading.

Dear Cal,

I'm sorry I have to leave again. Its better for you. You can live your life, don't worry about me. I know I will never deserve you so I gave up trying. I will always have a place in my heart for you. Please just have a great life, I know you can.

Love you,

-Addi

{Addi's POV}

I can't believe I ran away again, This time with the boy I love. We decided to just find a apt. in NYC and didn't care if Cal found us. We decided to form a band though, with some friends we made.

So now I get to sing, Hayes is bass, my friend Brian is lead guitar and my friend Jake is drums. We really aren't that bad, we are hoping for Capitol records. They made 5SOS huge and they can make us huge.

"Hey babe?"

"What Hayes?"

"Guess what"

"I don't have time to guess I got to get to work"

"Starbucks can wait, This is huge"

"What?"

"Capitol records wants us!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!" I scream loudly.

"Turn it down geez" Jake says walking into the room.

"Sorry"

"I'm guessing you heard"

"Yes!"

"Well we have a meeting tomorrow, they want us to open for some other band"

"Okay, what time?"

"Umm 7:30 I think"

"Who scheduled it?"