09

Addi's POV

Wew! don't tell cal I said this but America has soooo many hot guys! like dang is that possible. Okay I'm going to sound so conceited but there were sooo many hot guys checking me out. I met this guy named Cameron Dallas. He seemed nice and he gave me his number. No I did not blow off Calum for tonight, he got sick and decided to stay in the hotel with luke while I went and hung out at the beach. We decided we'd go out Friday instead. So that's why I'm gonna hit the pier and check out the hot guys. Not to date or anything cause I mean come on nobody will ever beat Calum Hood.

I Pulled up to the beach in a convertible I rented and grabbed my shades. Almost immediately I felt somebody looking at me, so I turned around around and saw 2 hot guys looking at me. I threw on my shades and smiled at them. The one with his shirt unbuttoned and a six pack started to walk over to me. I lean against the railing by the sand.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?"

"Addi"

"Nice. Have I seen you before?"

"No I don't think so"

"Woah, your Australian? That's so cool!"

"Um. I guess"

"Wait I know where I've seen you! your the girl that's dating the bassist of the band my girlfriends always obsessing over."

Wow, who knew they got that big?

"So you've got a girlfriend?" I say with a smirk.

"You caught me" he laughs, "But your the one still talking to the incredibly hot boy in front of you while you have a boyfriend"

"Woah your good"

"I try, one sec I gotta go talk to my friend real quick"

"Kk"

I watch him walk over to the other cute guy that was next to him. I think I saw him in a picture once, Nash Greer or something like that. They start talking then the other guy looks my way and gives cute boy #1 a high five. Then he walks away and starts chatting up a redhead.

Cute boy #1 walks back over to me.

"hey, I never got your name" I say

"Oh sorry I'm Taylor, Taylor Caniff."

Wow, I feel guilty, talking to a cute guy. But I mean Cal talks to cute girls all the time.

"Do you wanna hang out? I mean we can walk to Venice beach or something, I probably have skateboards we can use in my truck."

"Sure why not, If you'll go on the rides with me" I answer smiling.

"Deal princess" Dang it guilt trip.

We walk towards his car to grab the skateboards and he intertwined his hand in mine. I had to keep reminding myself that he had a girlfriend and he wouldn't take it to far. Well, like I said, that's what I told myself.

"K which one do you want?" He asks me.

I point to one with a red bottom that said "no fear".

"Nice choice, that's Hayes's"

"Who's he?"

"Just a friend of mine"

God he's so hot. I catch his gaze for a second before he pins me into his truck and starts kissing me. I even surprised myself when I kissed him back.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you had a boyfriend, now I feel stupid" he says when I stop to take a breath. I respond by crashing my lips into his before he pulls away.

"We better leave now or we'll never make it to Venice!" he laughs.

"Ill beat you!" I say throwing my board on the ground and pushing off with my foot. He just laughs and takes his time jumping on his board.

When he finally caught up to me he jumped of his board, grabbed me, and playfully threw me into the sand. We wrestled around for a few minutes while I tried to pull away from his grasp.

"Your not stronger than me princess" He says while he leans into kiss me.

{{}}{{}}{{}}

4 hours later we were back at the pier walking towards the roller coaster, the only ride, besides the Ferris wheel, that we hadn't rode yet.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!"

"But I don't like roller coasters!" I plead.

"This is like a baby ride, trust me. I'll even hold your hand if you want"

"Fine"

Once we were done on the roller coaster, we got into one of the Ferris wheel seats. When we got to the top I just looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine as he slowly pressed his lips into mine.

"Don't you find it weird we just met today and we're already making out. Plus we are both in a relationship." He's says when we pull away from each other.

"I never really thought about it"

"Well I gotta go so here's my number, text me"

"Kk" I say as I walk to my car.

{{}}{{}}{{}}

I walk into the hotel room and see Luke sitting at the dining room table, which is odd cause its like 1:30 am.

"Hey Addi"

"Um hey luke, why are you still up?"

"Waiting for you"

"Okaaay well I'm here, so what"

"I saw you at the beach today"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, who were you hanging out with?"

"A friend"

"Aaah that explains this picture" he says showing me the pic of me and Taylor kissing in the sand. Crap.

"I looked him up, Taylor Caniff. famous viner/YouTuber. Also In a relationship. You know, the only reason Cal will never see the pictures is cause it will break his heart, but you better forget you ever met Mr. Caniff."

And so I do, as far as they know anyways.