10

Addi's POV

I don't know what to do. I looked up Taylor last night, yes I know that's a stalker move but hey, and I found out he's dated a lot of up and coming musicians and actors girlfriends. He's not a bad actor himself, how could I be so stupid!? So anyways I have somebody else on my people to avoid list. Good thing I didn't give him my number. Soon I'll be back in Australia.

I was gonna hang out with Cal today but he's asleep so I decided to go pick us up some McDonalds for breakfast.

I hopped in the convertible and pulled out into the street. I tried to remember what Calum always got, the Mcgriddle or something. I pulled into the parking lot and walked inside. I looked around and walked up to the counter.

"Um can I get a Mcmuffin and a Mcgriddle?"

"Sure anything else? oh hey Addi"

I look up. Crap. So much for avoiding him.

"Hey boss I'm taking my break" He says as he walks around the counter.

"Tay, no I have a boyfriend"

"Sooo"

"So there is no us, me and you"

"Addi don't deny it, just kiss me" he says pinning me to the wall.

I try to shove him off me but he's to strong.

"What the F is going on here?" Calum.

Tay turns around as I bolt across the room. He tries to throw a punch at Cal but he dodges it and strikes him back. Finally Cal gains control and throws one more punch before walking over to me.

"Are you okay Addi?

"Cal I cheated on you"

"I know"

"Then why did you just do that?"

"Cause it was one day and I know you were just blinded, people deserve second chances"

"I Don't"

"Everybody" he says as he presses his lips to mine.