13

2 years later

Calums POV

"So what's up with your love lives guys?" The interviewer asks.

We were all quiet for a minute than Ashton spoke.

"Well you know, me and micheal are the only taken ones. Me and Taylor swift, and micheal and Jlaw, nobody knows why she went with him."

Luke is quiet and looks at his hands. Him and Morgan haven't been caught yet somehow. Not that management cares anymore. I would have called and gotten Addi back but she changed her snap chat, Instagram, twitter, Kik and number. I didn't, in hopes she'd come back. It hasn't happened yet though, in the 2 years we've been apart.

Addi's POV

"Hayes, stop"

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing, you just haven't stopped staring at me for like 5 minutes"

"I can't help that your beautiful"

"Aww come here" I say leaning in for a kiss.

Hayes was one of Cameron's friends little brothers. Cam moved out a year ago with his girlfriend and I hated living alone so cam called his friend Nash, who told him his little bro would be happy to live with me. Hayes is great, but only Cal is perfect.

"Hey guess what baby girl!"

"What?"

"I got us some front row tickets to a concert"

"Omg! Which one?"

"Well it just might be the band you always obsess over"

"Emblem3?"

"No 5sos". He says. He never knew about me and Calum.

I can't go to the concert, cal would see me. I can't risk that, he's so happy now. At least I think so. enh what's the harm?

"K when is it?"

"Friday"

"K you better pick me up in something nice!"

"Well considering we live together and share our BMW then that's the car you get"

"Ok, it's perfect!"

{1 week later}

Me and Hayes find our seats in the front and we're surrounded by girls 11-21 screaming. Wow they really made it.

"Hey everybody" Luke yells and is answered with screams.

"So we have some new songs, including one calum wrote and that ones gonna be last so lets go!"

They kick right into she looks so perfect, followed by, out of my limit, don't stop and mrs. All American, then cal stand up and walks to the front microphone.

"Hey guys, so this song is called Amnesia, its actually written for my ex girlfriend. Addi, if your out there, or if you ever see a recording of this. I don't care if your 99 and I'm dead, I Love You. Always have, always will."

"Wow she has the same name as you!" Hayes laughs while glancing at me. he sees my eyes tearing up and realizes who calum was talking about.

"Oh my god, he has to know your here."

"Hayes, dont you think he'll want me back?"

"Hey, if your his true love, you to deserve to be happy."

And with that he walks out of the building.

I wait for him to finish the song and yell, good night Los Angelus. But he's to busy tearing up to notice.

So with that I wait till they give 5 random girls backstage passes. I need one. They grab 5 girls and I was one of them.

After the show I walk up behind Calum and tap his shoulder.

"What do you ne- oh my god it's you Addi!"

"Yes it is he says pulling me in for a hug