Smile chapter 2

Hello my name is Ella Dawson and I am 20
the year is 1975 January 21st My besties are Freddie Mercury and felicity Purple and my step brother is John deacon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity said "Ella we have to go to the bar with Freddie." I said "hold on" and I started to put my shoes on. We walked out of our flat and drove my car to the bar where we met Freddie. "Hello darlings" Freddie said as he handed felicity a rum and coke and me a soda. "So who's performing tonight Fred" I said as felicity was flirting with some dude. "Smile" Freddie said as he chugged down a beer. It got quite and the lead singer said "We are smile" and then smiled at me. I could feel myself blushing. They performed and felicity was watching the guitarist the whole time while me and Freddie were laughing at her. Then I told Freddie "You should try out for their band" then Freddie said "Yea if you are with me and felicity" I laughed and said "Yea totally" we walked to the back of the bar and saw the two boys who just performed. Felicity and the tall one just eye balled each other. While Freddie was saying why he must join the band. I could feel the blonde one look at me while I looked at Freddie. They said Freddie could join then the tall one asked if he played bass Freddie said "No"and walked away. Freddie went home with me and felicity. I said "hey" to my half brother John deacon. He waved at me and said "wow I never seen Freddie and felicity smashed so hard" as he laughed at them stumbling and falling when they took a step. I took felicity and Freddie to felicity's bedroom and laid them down to go to sleep. Then I asked John if he wanted to play bass for the band Freddie joined He said "sure" I took a shower changed out of my clothes and went to sleep.

  Then I asked John if he wanted to play bass for the band Freddie joined He said "sure" I took  a shower changed out of my clothes and went to sleep