The secrets out chapter 5

April 7th 1975
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Freddie's POV☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know what's wrong with roger he's normally hooking up with girls every show but not anymore I wonder what's got into him as I say in my head. I looked over at Brian and he wasn't smashed or hitting on girls. John was right by my side and I kissed his forehead. He blushed and took another sip of his drink. John and I decided to call Ella on the phone. We walked over and dialed the number to her tour bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella's POV☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ella Freddie wants to talk to you" felicity said as she handed the phone to me. "Hello" I said. Hello darling Freddie said. " Hey Fred how's tour." I said. "Really good, hold on do you wanna talk to Roger.Freddie said . Sure thing Fred I said. I could hear voices in the background then I heard the blondes boy voice say "Hey Ella" I responded with hey Roger. So how's tour he asked. It's fantastic how about you roger I said.  So what's it like in the states I said. Roger said it's fucking crazy it's a party every turn.I giggled and said how's Brian. He said he's fine but he misses felicity and her touch and personality and etc. It got awkwardly silent and I said I had to go back to rehearsals. Roger said oh ok I will give the phone back to Fred than. I said bye and he said bye. I could hear Freddie slurring his words it's like I could smell the alcohol on his breath through the phone. Then Freddie said since tour Brian and Roger have been acting weird and it's like they have been acting needy. Then Roger said he likes you and he's to much of a shag to ask you out Freddie said. I could feel my blood to boil and I said bye to Freddie and hung up the phone. Then I ran to felicity she asked me what was wrong and I started to worry I told her that Roger likes me and Brian misses her. Then she said why are you so worried I said because I like Roger.

 Then she said why are you so worried I said because I like Roger