Pretty Boy chapter 3

The date is February 1st 1975 and the band name has changed from smile to Queen as in her majesty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Roger POV☁️
"This is bull shit! " Roger said as he ate a ham sandwich. While Brian was laughing at him. They heard a car stop in front of the building and they looked out of the window and saw Freddie and the girl they saw before and she is beautiful and They saw a boy behind her. Roger threw his sandwich away in the trash and got himself ready to meet the girl and boy he saw. "Hello I'm Roger Taylor the drummer" as he shook hands with John. John said "I'm John deacon your new bassist." He looked at Brian and saw him kiss the girl and introduced himself as she blushed and laughed at him. She walked over to him and he took her hand and kissed it and looked into her beautiful eyes and said "I'm Roger Taylor the drummer." She said "Hello Roger, I'm Ella Dawson."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️Ella's Pov☁️
Wow this man is beautiful I said in my head as I looked over to Freddie. "Are we going to record some records because I want Ella to join us" John said while looking at you. Roger and Freddie and Brian shook their head yes in unison. Show them what you have been working on John said. And you walked into the recording booth and took the headphones on and started to sing better off by Ariana Grande.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You keep me in your orbit
Well, I know I'm a hard one to please
Give it too much importance
My love'll have you fall to your knees
I tell them this too often
Know better than to bark up my tree
Just for me to fall and leave
Nah, I'd rather just watch you smoke and drink, yeah
Steering clear of any headaches to start
And if we're being honest
I'd rather your body than half of your heart
Or jealous-ridden comments
That come when you let in them feelings that I don't want
I never let 'em know too much
Hate gettin' too emotional, oh, yeah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️ Roger☁️
I was hypnotized when Ella was singing she is beautiful and her body is perfect and she has a strong beautiful voice. I looked at John and Freddie and Brian to see what they were thinking and they said she can join the band if she wanted to. But she said no I prefer to go solo and I have a record deal already. I was amazed by this woman this goddess she is  amazing and an epic turn on. But how are we gonna tell her we are going on tour in the USA.

 But how are we gonna tell her we are going on tour in the USA