The one where they spill their feelings chapter 6

☁️May 18th,1975☁️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️ Rogers POV☁️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Freddie said that Ella will be done with tour tomorrow and honestly my heart skipped a beat. I really like Ella like I'm thinking about marrying her one day maybe I'm in love with her. She's so pretty and nice and I wouldn't mind her bearing some of my kids. And her voice her voice is literally gold in my ears and everyone's else but to me it's special it's like destiny.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️ John's pov☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I woke up to Freddie grunting in his sleep and kicking the sheets off of him. I couldn't help but giggle. I kissed his forehead and got ready for the day when I felt arms snake around my waist and a kiss on the neck. I turned around and saw Brian. I was shocked I had a lot of things go through my head and Brian  wasn't one of them. I panicked and slapped him on the cheek and ran to the phone and called Ella. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella's pov☁️ I was packing my things to get ready to perform when my phone ringed. I said "Hello" and I heard was a sob and it wasn't any kind of sob it was Freddie's. He said that Brian kissed John and his heart is broken and that Freddie cheated last night when John was at my parents house with some guy named Paul prenter. I told him to tell deaky what he did and he hung up. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️May 19th, 1973 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ☁️Rogers Pov☁️ I was shaking really bad because Ella's coming home today and I wanted to see her and kiss her and hug her. But I can't she isn't mine yet. I saw the petite brunette, but her hair was long and down and she always has it up so I knew something was up. She came in with two suitcases full of clothes and souvenirs. She was about to close the door when I heard a "watch it" I never heard the voice before then I saw the person behind the voice and it was felicity the girl that Bri is obsessed with. I remember her from a photo he had in his wallet he kept of her. I went and hugged Ella and said "welcome back el" I could tell she smiled when I called her el. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Felicity's pov☁️ I could tell something was up with Brian and Freddie and deaky. I took Brian to my room and he said "love can you wait, you just got home." I told him to sit down on the bed then I turned to close the door when I saw Brian getting undressed. I asked why are getting undressed he said because I thought you wanted to shag but I guess not. I asked why everyone was awkward he said because he got drunk and kissed deaky thinking it was me. And Freddie cheated on deaky and roger saying he's in love with Ella. I was in shock. Brian asked if he can put his clothes back on and I said not yet and kissed his lips and jawline.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella's pov☁️ I sat down and opened a coke a cola and took a sip from the bottle. Roger was pacing and I didn't know why,I told him to sit down next to me. He sat down and watched the Telly with me he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close. I rested my head on his shoulders. He asked me to go for a walk with him and I said yea,and I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. We sat on the bench in the park and talked for one hour and then he dropped me off at home then it started to rain. He took me to my door and grabbed my waist and pulled me close for a passionate kiss. I kissed back and I said I like you too roger. He blushed and laughed and said "did Freddie tell you."I laughed and said call me.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n I am thinking working on a marvel book next give me some characters and stuff

A/n I am thinking working on a marvel book next give me some characters and stuff. Peace on the streets son.🔪🔪