Play boy chapter 4

March 5th 1975
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️Brian POV☁️
I watched Roger pace back and forth for two hours. "Why are you pacing Rog" I said. "I need to figure a way to tell Ella we are going to the US."  Roger said. "Well why don't you just tell her over drinks." Roger shook his head yes. "Why don't you have Freddie and John help you and her friend Felicity." "Good idea Bri" I shook my head in disgust because I hated the name Bri.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella pov☁️
I got ready as I shook my head in disagreement because,I'm going on tour and it's a national tour and no one knows about it yet and I'm telling them tonight. I put on some of my high heeled boots and my hair in a high ponytail and my clothes is a polka dot dress. I got in my car and started to stress on my way on to Freddie's house. I saw Johns car and everyone's else's car. My heart started to race really fast. I felt like falling down all the way to hell. When I walked in everyone was just talking and laughing them then they stopped when they saw me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️Roger&felicity&brian&
Freddie☁️
Wow Ella looks amazing and beautiful they all said in their heads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella's pov☁️
I looked at them all and especially roger he looked at me with bedroom eyes.
I cleared my throat and they continued of what they were doing. Then Freddie said "Ella darling we are going on a tour of the states." My eyes got wide and then I said "I'm going on an International tour in a week." They looked  at me with amusement while John and felicity kissed my cheeks and hugged me. And Freddie and Brian and roger all came and congratulated me and hugged me. Then Freddie said "let's get this party started." Then he passed alcohol to everyone except me and passed me a soda instead. Roger said to me "why don't you have some rum Ella" I said "I can't I'm the driver." He shook his head and took that rum like a champ. He then got up and started dancing drunkly and grabbed me and put me close to him making me smell the liquor on his breath. He started to grind on me and sway to the music. I started to laugh my ass off as he fell over. I looked over and saw John and Freddie making out and felicity and Brian gone somewhere. Then I heard a bed squeaking and skin slapping and knew what they were doing. Then I looked around at roger and he started to unclothe himself and lay down on the couch. I decided to go to the other couch and put a blanket over Rogers naked body while he was sound asleep. I went to the other couch and took off my shoes and got some of Freddie's clothes and used them as pjs I laid down and saw Freddie and John go to the extra bedroom and close the door and I decided to try to go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 6th 1973
☁️Rogers pov☁️
I woke up and I looked over and saw a woman sleeping and took off my blanket and saw that I was naked so I decided to borrow Freddie's clothes and make myself some breakfast. When Brian walked in the kitchen and he had a robe on his hair was messy and he had a half boner. He grabbed some cereal and Advil and left the room. I questioned what the fuck happened that night.

 I questioned what the fuck happened that night