Problem chapter 8

☁️November 5th 1975☁️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️Mary's POV☁️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I was at Ella's new house and it's a nice big house on the outside. Then I walked in with Fred and we saw how the house was a mess with papers on the ground with lyrics and shattered glass that held pictures of her and roger. Today marks 24 Ella has found out that Ella was just a side piece for Roger. And it smelled like vanilla and tears and sadness. I looked around and saw a sad Ella sobbing on the couch and tearing apart a pillow that roger got her for a birthday present. I saw Freddie walk in the kitchen and he said "she cut the phone wire off." And Ella replied with "It's because Roger wouldn't stop calling me." Wow Roger really got too her and didn't tell her anything except the papers she saw yesterday I thought to myself. "Get dressed El we're going shopping and Freddie is getting the limo." "So don't worry about getting your car." Ella got up and went . And when she came down the stairs she was wearing a rainbow shirt that says Hollywood California and bell bottoms. Her hair was in two buns on the top and the rest was down. She looks absolutely stunning. She might not look feel amazing but she is so beautiful. Oh shit now I have to go into Ella's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella Victoria Dawson's POV☁️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was looking out the window of Fred's limo when some words came in my head "I got one less problem without ya." I wrote down the lyrics on a paper that was next to me. Then I started to hum a melody.Then we were at Gucci and fans saw me and Fred and ran over and almost tackled us. We signed their things have them hugs and I turned my head and I saw him. I saw Roger with his girl toy with Brian and Felicity. Then a man walked up to me he asked for my number I gave him my number and kept shopping till my arms and cart were full. We went home and I got a new phone and a new number and my first call was
from the man I met earlier his name is "Jim Hutton"

 We went home and I got a new phone and a new number and my first call wasfrom the man I met earlier his name is "Jim Hutton"

A/n
🔪But happy birthday ally 🔪