Chrismas and chill chapter 9

☁️December 23,1975☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Roger's POV☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I was sitting down at my table when I decided to play somebody to love and I started to cry. I miss Ella and I broke up with Dominique and I have no one to talk to because Freddie and deaky ignore me and Brian is always with Felicity and Ella doesn't even bother to talk to me anymore. I drank another coke and then I heard my phone ring my heart skipped a beat it was Ella. She said she wants me to come to her listening party for her album Christmas and chill even though she only released a single which is December and it's good. I grabbed my jacket fixed my hair and ran out the door to see Ella.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Ella's POV☁️
I was getting ready for the album release party and Christmas party it was at my new country mansion I just got it, my golly it's beautiful. And I decided to wear my glasses and put my hair up in my signature ponytail and that's when I heard a knock on my door and it was Freddie and Jim. They congratulated me on my album and they brought wine and champagne and settled up with me and deaky and Mary. Than everyone else came included my family and crew and mangers. Then I heard another knock at the door it was felicity and Brian and Roger.i saw that felicity looked well same as Brian and so did Roger. I know Roger is sorry for me but I can't talk to him. It hurts to even look at his cute little face. I went on top of the grand piano with the help of Jim and I made the announcement "Christmas and chill will be released this midnight and welcome to my listening session" I climbed down and I heard the first song,Intro. I looked at everyone's face when it played and everyone was drunken dancing even myself even though I had two glasses of wine. Then I felt two hands on my waist while I swayed side to side I look up and it was Brian I knew him and felicity fell off but not gonna lie he's hot. Next thing I know we're in my bed making out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️ The morning of December 24☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️ Brian's pov☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I woke up with a massive hangover and I felt a presence next to me I turned over and saw a small brunette Italian girl naked sleeping. I'm not gonna lie I always had a thing for Ella but I always had felicity. Out of all the groupies I had this will never beat it. I got out of bed put my trousers on and found some Tylenol and a glass of water for myself and Ella. I came back up stairs and saw her little self walking around in my shirt and it's so cute. I asked her "want some Tylenol" she said "yes" and I handed her the things and we walked in the kitchen and she started to cook breakfast since we're both vegan  and I saw her struggle to get the plates so I decided to get them for her and I saw her blush and say "thank you". We sat down and ate and she asked me what we are now and I said anything you want and I put my hand on her thigh and creeped my hand up her leg.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️Christmas day 1975☁️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☁️No one's POV☁️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was Christmas the jolliest day of the year Freddie was in bed with Jim but always thought of deaky. Felicity was in bed with deaky and Mary. Roger was in bed alone. And Ella and Brian were snuggled up.

 And Ella and Brian were snuggled up