Waking Up

Y/N's POV:
It's cold. It's dark. I'm not In my bed, i probably fell of the couch and onto the floor. We must've forgotten to pay the bills this month. Ugh, it was his turn to ring the bank this time.

"Adam?"
No response,
"Adam!"

"Hello? Who's there? Who are you!?!"

"What the fuck..." I muttered under my breath, this isn't my appartment and that is not my boyfriend...The voice sounds familiar, I've heard it years ago but I'm not sure. Where the fuck am I? It feels like I'm on a leash, chained to some sort of pipe. Oh dear God.

"Turn on the light!"

"You think I haven't tried that?"

"Who are you?!?!"

Water. I hear water, then a gasp. The of grunts echo through the room.

"Help! Someone help me!! Is someone there!?!"
I know that shouting from anywhere,

"Adam?! Adam is that you?!" I cry out desperately.

"Y/N? Baby!? Shit! Someone help us! Are we dead?"

"You're not dead." The voice on the left of me assured. How the fuck does he know, did he put us here?!?!

"Who's that? Who is that!?"

"There's no point in yelling, I already tried that." Ok, maybe not.

I decided to remain quiet, I don't know where I am, I can't remember how I got here and I don't know why the fuck someone is doing this to us. Nothing's happened yet and all I want to do is go home to mine and Adam's shithole apartment and cuddle beside him, I take those moments for granted. Y/N calm down, you're gonna die, nothing's gonna happen. Its probably just a prank Tessa's pulled or something.

"Turn on the lights!" My boyfriend pleaded.

"I would if I could."

I heard a sniffle, "What is that smell?!"
Typical Adam, he's been possibly kidnapped and all he seems to be concerned about is the disgusting smell under his nose.

"Shh! Hold on a second, I think I found something."
Hallelujah!
The next few seconds are a blur, the light is switched on, from what I could see they go on one by one. I wearily look around the room and I see a figure I recognise. The only figure I want to see right now.
"Adam..." I whispered faintly. Even I can see the terror in my face, without even looking. Whenever I got scared, he'd hold me, drop everything for me. He's done this ever since high school, even before we got together. He looks at me, wide-eyed, I can see the fear and sadness in his eyes. He's chained to a pipe as well, the bathtub water (which I'm guessing he got out of and the splash cane from) going down and he's soaking wet. He looks so pale.We've been drugged. Oh my god please no.

"Y/N...." I try to hold back my tears as I wearily look around the room we found ourselves in. To my left, there's a dirty blonde-haired man wearing a-
wait.
"L-Lawrence?" But his attention isn't drawn towards me, it's to the middle of the room. I can see Adam in the corner of my eye walking (or at least trying to) towards the centre.

I can feel my chest go tight and my throat burn as I turn my head.

What.The.Fuck.

((A/N- Hey! Welcome to my story "We'll Survive- Adam Stanheight x Reader" story. Let me know what you think of it so far😇
In this story, you're trapped in the bathroom with Adam and Lawrence, awaiting survival. I'll probably change a couple of things just so that the story make sense regarding your relationships with Adam and Lawrence.

I don't know when the next chapter's gonna be out

I hope you stick around and I hope you enjoy! 😇😅🙂))