HE'S BEEN WATCHING

Y/N's POV

"Come on, open it!" He turned the box around, showing us the rusted lock.
"There's a lock," there's silence for a moment, "key....where's the key from my envelope?!"

I shift round looking for it, I had it last and I threw it in anger, oh god I hope i didn't break it . Thank Jesus it's still here, I throw it over to Lawrence, him opening the latch and revealing a...cell phone! I can feel a smile form on my face and I can definitely see the boys'.

"A cell phone, the most beautiful invention on this planet! Expect for Y/N of course...." Smooth Adam, real smooth boy.

Lawrence reaches back into the box and pulls out (😏) something else....a cigarette? The fuck?
Adam lets out an almost nervous but relived chuckle as Lawrence brings it out to inspect it.

"The third most beautiful invention! Give me that!" Another reason why Tessa hates the fact that me and Adam are dating....the smoking. I want him to stop, of course I do but I can't make him and I can't leave him because....I love him too much and breaking up with someone because of a bad habit is just stupid.

"Are you joking? You wanna put something you found in this room in your mouth?! Y/N what have you chosen?!"

"Adam that's fucking disgusting and unsanitary, even for you!"

He gave me a playful glare, "Shut up Y/N," Excuse me?!
"Yes, I'm willing to risk it! Give me that sweet cancer, I don't care I really don't."

"There is something wrong with you Ad, seriously you need to go see a doctor." I giggle, focusing my sight onto his beautiful face as he turns to me.
"Well you could've been a doctor but you chose me, like that tape said. I could've been your special patient~" I know that grin, I know what it means so I blow him a kiss and tell him to shut up, making his smirk appear less subtle.
Turning back to Lawrence, he looks like he's just seen a ghost and Adam's getting impatient.
"May I please have the cigarette?"

Completely ignoring his request he actually says something responsible; "I'm trying the police." Why didn't we try that in the first place?!
I can hear the disconnecting ringing from where I'm sitting, what was the point in giving us a phone if we can't make any calls?! Bullshit!
Her tries again, the same thing happens.
"Shit. This was meant to receive calls, not make them."
"..........."
"Wait a minute, this has happened before." Huh?
"Last night, as I was finishing up at the hospital, I was walking back to my car. I thought I was alone but....I'm sure someone else was there. Apparently the parking garage at Lawrence's work closes after 10pm and he was unable to exit with his car so he tried using the pay phone, didn't work. Why would it? And why would his normal cell phone work? It's his lucky day!
He got snuck on...This thing was planning something, watching  (our) every move.
"That...thing was waiting for me."

There's silence for a moment.
"How did you know to turn off these lights?"

"Doesn't  matter, it worked  didn't it?"

"Yeah but how did you know?"

"...instinct." Come on Adam, you're not that smart...But I love you anyway.

"Instinct?Really?" I look at him with an intent stare, I think he knows that I know that he's up to something

"....y-yeah." He gulps.

"You know what? You're a terrible liar." I should've known that Lawrence would start on him, what a nice, stable way for him to meet my boyfriend of nearly 7 years!

"You say that like you know me..." His voice has softened, almost like a smart-ass but vulnerable student in your class that you love to hate. But in this case, I only love him.

"What else aren't you telling me?"
Adam scoffs, his soft voice becoming agitated
"Well let's see; on my 6th birthday, my best friend at the time, Scott Tibbs stabbed me with a rusty nail, I didn't tell you about that," Scott you fucking dick, I've always hated him," I didn't tell that when I first started dating Y/N, one of her best friends Tessa Nathans pinned me up against a wall because she hates my fucking guts". Wait what?!?!
"I haven't told you that one of my toe nails is slightly-"
"Just stop it! You knew to turn off these lights!"

"What-ever."
"I'm dealing with a juvenile- Y/N why would you abandon our family to be with this fucking dick?!"

I've fucking had enough-
"Shut the fuck up Lawrence, you don't know him-"

"You wanna know?!" Adam stands up from the bathtub, looking directly at Lawrence.
"Yeah!" Adam what have you been hiding?!
"Here it is." He sounds cold hearted and aggressive as he holds out a photograph and throws it over to Larry.

It goes quiet until Lawrence says something, sitting down with the picture in his hand, Adam looking down almost in shame.
"W-where did you get this?"
"It was in your wallet, behind the photo of your daughter."

"What is it?" I say with a soft voice, Lawrence has tears in his eyes and Adam looks like he doesn't know what to say. Adam looks at me; "They've for his wife and your little cousin tied up...I'm sorry Y/N." Oh dear god no, he can't be serious. Why did he keep this from me?! I don't know what to say so staying silent is probably the best option.
"W-why didn't you show me this before?!"
"I...couldn't...I'm sorry."
I turn to Larry with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, he's caressing the picture like it's the only thing he has left. I turn away and put my head in my hands as he looks towards the camera, anger engaged in his eyes.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM YOU BASTARD?!?!"
He soon realises that anger won't solve anything and calms himself down;
"Okay....okay....okay...I've got to think now."

I go to say something but I don't wanna cause anymore stress, maybe thinking to myself isn't such a bad idea.
"Y/N..." I turn my head,and I see a pair of dark brown eyes looking at me.
His lips start to move, with no words coming out- he's mouthing: "Are you Okay?"
I don't want to reply, he already knows the answer.
"I love you." I mouth back instead.

I don't know how long it is before I won't be able to say that anymore.

(A/N- I'm not going to be following the script for the next chapter because  I'm gonna be doing Halloween FLASHBACK chapter based on yours and Adam's relationship :)   )

IN MY TIME, IT IS THE 15TH ANNIVERSARY OF SAW (31ST OCTOBER 2004) I'M SO HAPPY I DISCOVERED THE EXISTENCE OF THESE AMAZING FILMS AND THE 1ST ONE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE THE BEST ONE!!!! 🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉