I Can See You....

Y/N's POV:
"Are you sure it's him?" Adam was staring down at the floor, he looks so confused. I feel really bad for yelling at him.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?! You could be the one who put us in this room!!" Adam slammed his hand down, his voice raising and his other hand gesturing at me.

Lawrence motioned his head towards Adam, with an agitated look on his face,
"I'm in exactly the same situation you are in."

"Wrong! WRONG! YOU'VE GOT ONE THING WE DON'T- INFORMATION!YOU KNOW WHO'S DONE THIS!!!"
He picked up a piece of cracked glass that fell on floor when he threw his hacksaw at the mirror out of anger.
"Adam please-"

"NOW YOU EITHER TELL ME WHAT IS REALLY GOING OR I'LL CUT YOU WITH HIS YOU HEAR ME I'L CUT Y-"
Suddenly he froze, he was looking at the piece of glass that he picked up, inspecting it.
"What is it?
"...It's a two way mirror." Wait what? I stand up and turn towards the mirror- motherfucker!

"Baby i don't want to hurt you, move out the way and cover your face." I hesitantly nod, before sliding down the wall and putting my head in my hands. I hear glass shatter, over and over again. A shard landed on my forearm, cutting it slightly. I flinch a little and Adam notices, "shit baby I'm so sorry!"
"It's fine." mumble, my head still in my hands, this causes Adam to chuckle slightly.
The shattering noises start again.

"What the fuck?!" Adam whispers under his breath, causing me to stand back up and stare at the screen. Someone's watching us.

(A/N- next parts my favourite part of the movie! XD😂)

"What is this? Reality TV? Can you hear me in there? I'm having a blast! This is the most fun I've had without lubricant....and Y/N." I violently blush, I don't know why I looked at Lawrence for a split second but he looked absolutely disgusted. Oh god Adam why did you have to say THAT in front of my cousin?!?!

"Make sure you're getting everything!"
"That's not gonna do anything."
"So, you just wanna leave it running on us?"
"Well he won't stop it- that's why we can't cut through these chains, it's why he won't break that glass. Every possible angel was been thought out."

"You sound like you admire this prick."

"To overcome something, you have to learn what a perfect engine is-It's how you fight disease."

(A/N-Sorry this chapter's shorter than the previous one(s)!)