Jigsaw Calls Their Bluff

Y/N'S POV
Lawrence stretches, Adam doesn't see this but he reaches to grab a cigarette and dips into the blood of the guy in the middle of the room.
"What are you doing?" I speak up, this makes Adam lift his head out of his hands as Larry puts the cigarette dipped in bloodshed back into the box. He then stands to turn the light off, he does so.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?"
I hear faint whispers, they're almost silent but I can just about hear what Lawrence is saying, he's got a plan- a plan to get us out of here- God, I hope so, my stomach clenches at the thought of dying here. We've all got futures, Lawrence, Alison and Diana- And me and Adam, please let there be one for us. Please.

"You got that?" I nod, even if he can't see me, Adam probably did the same. I know him all too well at this point. The light goes back on and I put my arm in front of my face to stop the potential blindness.

"You still want that cigarette?" Lawrence is leaning against the wall, you can see the determination in his eyes.
Adam looks at me with the fear of messing it all up, I can't nod. This motherfucker will probably pick that up on his 'surveillance'.

"Um...yeah, sure."
"Seriously Adam? Fucking disgusting." I play along, don't want the suspicion to rise, do we? He gives me a playful glare, "You know you love me Y/N, you can't deny it."
I smirk, "No, I really can't."

First he tosses the cigarette, then the lighter. Time to test the damage. He takes a drag after he lights it, then blows the smoke back out. He looks so satisfied, he gives a smile, oh wow Adam-

He lets out an exaggerated 'choke', I have to say something, don't I?
"Adam?" He lets out another, this time, holding his throat and he moves around a little bit.
"Adam!" My tears are genuine, let out some emotion, let this work, please.
He drops to the floor with his knees and makes a terrible gagging sound- I'm not really surprised that he didn't make it as an actor.
"A-Adam, stop messing around!!!" This is getting too real, I can't loose him, not in this bathroom nor anywhere.
He saved me. From my family. I probably would've been married by now, to the boy who lives in the neighbourhood next to my parent's house. Maybe the money got to their heads, or maybe I was the child who was deemed good and was the playing doll. Amanda was not that.
Instead, I ended up in a shitty apartment whilst working part time to pay the bills, whilst going to medical school that surprisingly, my parents gave me the card for me fund it.
But the shitty apartment was worth it. I got the boy I love.

He hand goes limp, it must be done with
"Adam, wake up, please!! Adam please I need you!!!" And that's true. Adam Stanheight I need you so fucking badly. He makes me stronger.

"There, I've done it! I've killed him with the poison like you wanted! Now where's my family?! WHERE ARE THEY?!"

"Poison?! You fucking poisoned him?!"
You can suddenly hear electric static, followed by Adam's groaning and gasping for air. What the hell?!
"Ad?"
"Wha-" Lawrence sounds agast, so am I
"I just got electrocuted!!" He fumbles about on the floor clenching his ankle.

"Jesus, That was our way out!"
"Shut up Larry, did you hear what he just said?! Are you okay baby?!
"Get this thing off me! GET IT OFF!"
"Oh stop acting!!"
Lawrence, you should've seen him in our drama class in the 9th grade, he's not that great.
"You think I would make that up just to mess up your stupid fucking charade?!" He looks genuinely upset, it makes me wanna cry, I wanna get out too....
Adam fidgets with his chain, tugging at it, trying to force it to come off and Lawrence attempts to saw his way through the chain lead with his hacksaw again. And they mutter, they want to scream, I know it, it'll take up too much energy. And I just sit still. I don't even want to think about it. I should've told the truth to him before we ended up in here, telling him now would be cruel.

This wasn't meant to be easy, was it?