02

Seokjin's POV
Call me immature and childish all you want because I ain't letting go of this prick.

Jimin had been trying to pry me away from Yoongi because I was pulling his bangs, making him groaned in pain. "Get off me, you asshole!"

You wanted me to get off you? Sure, make me!

I didn't stop pulling Yoongi's bangs. Instead, I apprehended him and pinched his cheeks. He grunted and flipped me over with much annoyance. I knew how much his character hated it when someone touched his face.

"You guys, stop it!" Jimin again, had been busy trying to separate us because Yoongi had now launched his petite frame at me.

Yoongi shoved me harshly and directed a spell at me. His knuckles glowed in a blinding light and I could see orbs flying my way. I clenched my fists and decided to use-

Wait... how do I activate Jin's magic powers?!

"Just great." I muttered before I felt my abdomen area burning and churning in a really uncomfortable way. It was not painful but, it felt so weird... pretty much like a paralysed feeling? I stumbled and fell backwards, my back hitting the ground.

Yoongi scoffed and patted away the dusts on his trousers. He hunched down, hovering over my paralysed body. A smirk formed on his face as he lightly patted my cheeks, "Know your opponent first before you fight."

Yoongi spun the necklace around before clutching it in his palm. "It really is a shame right?" He turned around and walked away, squeezing out from the huge crowd gathered to watch their fight.

---

"Wait!" Jimin called out but, Yoongi was already gone from his sight. However, he could swear he saw that petite man throwing a short glance at him whilst his gaze softened as they slowly drifted off to Seokjin.

Jimin was astounded, had he just accidentally found out that Yoongi was actually interested in Seokjin? He chuckled, softly shaking his head.

"If you have the time to be laughing, why don't you give me a helping hand here?" Seokjin frowned, having difficulties to move his body.

Jimin couldn't stop smiling as he slowly helped Seokjin up. With a twirl, he draped Seokjin around his shoulders as if he was a light shawl. Seokjin was obviously flabbergasted because he didn't expect Jimin to be able to carry him.

"J-Jimin, everyone's looking."

Jimin chuckled cutely and it sounded angelic in Seokjin's ears. "It's alright, hyung. They are just looking at how beautiful you are."

Both of them flinched and Jimin felt his cheeks heated up. He lowered his head shyly when he realised what he had said. Seokjin on the other hand was almost dying from embarrassment.

"H-Hold tight." Jimin said as he coughed, his cheeks were still tinted in pink.

Seokjin wrapped his arms lightly around Jimin's neck as he pressed his chin on the younger's shoulder. His heart was thumping so fast and he felt so warm. He shrieked and buried his head against Jimin's slender neck.

Jimin widened his eyes in surprised and blinked when he felt Seokjin's nudging his neck softly like a kitten. He giggled and held the pair of legs around him tighter. This hyung is cute, he thought.