06

Jungkook jolted and gasped as he opened his eyes. He sat up slowly from the cold hard ground, and shivered from how chilly it was. His head hurt a lot and it took him quite some time to regain his mind.

"Jungkook, you alright?"

Jungkook widened his eyes at Namjoon, who was all tied up beside him. He rubbed his eyes numerous times - making sure that he wasn't hallucinating.

Why was Namjoon-hyung here?

"You... got kidnapped as well?" Jungkook asked and cringed after hearing how terrible he had sounded with his dry throat.

Namjoon sighed, "I don't really want to admit it but yes, I was kidnapped as well."

Jungkook stared at Namjoon in confusion. He had an incredulous expression after thinking of possible chances for his professor, genius childhood friend to actually lose to someone.

"I know what're you thinking, Jungkook." Namjoon said. "I'll save the story for next time." He added, and earned a groan from Jungkook, who was eager to hear how he had gotten kidnapped. "If you have the time to think about my kidnapped incident, then why don't you spend some time to untie me?"

Jungkook froze for a second and realised - he was not tied up like Namjoon. He did feel something off but he still untied Namjoon quickly.

"I won again."

Hoseok's sudden appearance in front of their cell startled them. Namjoon didn't make any large movements unlike Jungkook, who had almost flipped backwards from getting too surprised.

"Aw, hyung! You know I'm broke so, can you let me off the hook this time?"

V trudged up to Hoseok with a pout on his face as he whined like a child. Hoseok grinned and uncurled his fingers, exposing his palm. "Give it to me."

V grunted and placed a small diamond on Hoseok's palm. Hoseok smirked and pinched the diamond - he was satisfied and jocular to get another diamond from V.

Jungkook scooted towards Namjoon, he was almost clinging on him as he lightly tugged his arm. "Be on guard, Jungkook. They are dangerous." Namjoon whispered and held Jungkook's hand after seeing how terrified the boy looked, and also intertwining their fingers together.

Hoseok settled his gaze on Jungkook and then, shifted his attention to Namjoon. "Who on earth wouldn't ask someone to untie them?" He said to no one in particular and turning his head to V as he laughed. "V, you're just too dumb."

"Hey, don't flash that dazzling smile of yours at me! I don't want to go blind, you know?" V covered his eyes and groaned, faking in pain.

Namjoon had enough of their squabbles. "What's your objective for kidnapping us?" He asked as he glared. "This whole situation irritates me a lot when I don't even know why was I kidnapped by two of the most wanted persons."

Jungkook blinked in confusion. Wait a minute, what?

"So you did recognise us in the party." V chuckled in amusement. He squatted in front of the cell and sneered, "You acted all calm and composed in front of us. What were you thinking?"

Namjoon tightened his grip and it was uncomfortable enough for Jungkook to frown in displeasure. "Oh hyung, you are hurting the poor boy." V gestured to their intertwined fingers. Namjoon immediately loosened his grip and gave Jungkook an apologetic look.