chapter 3

When they all finally calm down, Aaron said by to the two strange boys and headed towards his Literature class. He sits in an empty seat in the front of the class. His teacher walks in and says, “Good morning everyone.” The teachers eyes land on Aaron.

“Who are you?”

“Aaron, i’m new.”

“Oh you don’t say”, The teacher laughs. “Well welcome to our school Aaron, Where are you from?”

“England.”

“Cool so am I. Also Aaron, I’m Daz. No calling me any of that Mr shit. It makes me feel old and I’m not old. I’m a sexy beast.”

Aaron and the other kids start laughing.

“Okay everyone you need to pick one of these books and write a book report on it.”

Everyone got up and checked out what books they are. There was Hunger Games, The Hobbit, and How to kill a mockingbird. Aaron decided to read Hunger Games but when he got back to his seat it completely fell apart.

“Damn it “, Daz said when he saw it. “Cheap ass books. Don’t worry we’ll get you a new book by at least tomorrow.”

Daz took the book remains and put it on his desk. Then he opened the door and screamed,” Linda! Linda we need a new Hunger Games book! Not another cheap one!” He closed the door laughing. Everyone could tell he wasn’t actually yelling at anyone he was trying to be funny. Daz started telling the students about what they should have in their reports when suddenly the door opened.

There was two guys in the doorway who didn’t look amused at all.

“Hello James. Hello Jeffery. How can I help you?”

The taller one in a gucci tracksuit and his blonde hair in a ponytail said with a lot of sass, “Can you please stop screaming down the hallway thanks.”

“Of course my apologies.” The taller man left and the students said hi to James who responded, “Hi sisters.” Then he went back to class.

Aaron raised his hand and asked who they were.

“They’re the make up teachers. They scare the shit out out of me,” Daz laughed.

Second period went by fast and now it was time for lunch. This is what Aaron had been dreading. He went and got himself some chicken stripps and a milk and started looking for a place to sit. All the tables where taken and no one was willing to let him sit with them. Everytime he found an empty chair people would say sorry it’s being saved or sorry someone’s already sitting here. The worst one was when he asked a kid called Jake Paul if he could sit with them; his reply was anything but nice. He was about to give up on eating lunch when an arm was suddenly around his shoulder leading him to a table. It scared the hell out of Aaron and he was shocked that he didn’t drop his food. He looked up at the person leading him and instantly calmed down. It was Delirious. He was lead to a table with Evan and a couple people he didn’t know.

“Look what I found”, Delirious cheered. Everyone looked at us and lightly laughed.

“Evan can we keep it, can we, can we, can we”, Delirious ‘begged’.

“That depends, are you going to take care of him? Like defend him from bullies and take up for him?”

“YES!”

Evan then turned to Aaron and said,” Well Aaron, would you like to be in our group?”

“Yeah I’d love to”, Aaron was shocked that they wanted him in their group.

“HELL YEAH!” Delirious seemed thrilled.

Delirious sat down leaving space between him and Evan for Aaron; Aaron just stood awkwardly.

A guy in sunglasses and a leather jacket said, “You know you can sit down right.”

“Yeah,” a guy in a green shirt piped in, “We don’t bite.”

“Much”, Delirious laughed. Evan slapped the back of his head and turned to Aaron and patted the seat in between him and Delirious. “You can sit here.”

Aaron clumsy sat down in between them. When Aaron was settled they started to introduce themselves.  

The guy with the sunglasses and leather jacket’s name was Brian, the guy with the green shirt was David but he preferred to be called Nogla, the guy with a mohawk and rainbow tank top was Moo. The guy with the blue shirt was Basically, and the guy with the red hoodie was Lui. Aaron found out that Brain could do an Arnold voice and Lui could do a kid voice. It was hilarious.

While Brian was telling Delirious to ‘put the cookie down’, a guy walked up to him and and grabbed him from behind. Brain made a panicked sound in the middle of his Arnold voice. Everyone laughed as Brain got onto guy behind him.

“Adam what the hell!”

“Oh come on Brain it was funny.”

“You’re an asshole.”

“Yeah but you love me.”

Brain grumbled as Adam kissed him. Adam sat beside Brain and wrapped his arms around him. He finally noticed Aaron, “Oh hello.”

“Hello.”

“I’m Adam.”

“Aaron”

They shook each others hands.

“Are you knew?”

“Yeah just moved here from England.”

“Cool.”

Aaron could tell Adam was thinking about something.

“So”, Adam began, “Delirious and Evan must really like you. Usually no one can get these two separated.”

Brain elbowed him. Aaron was shocked. Should he move?

“No you don’t have to move”, Evan stated.

Aaron turned red as he realized he said that out loud.

Aaron turned to Evan and asked, “Are you sure?”

Delirious then threw an arm over Aaron and laughed, “You aren’t going anywhere. Just ignore that asshole.” Everyone laughed.

The guys started talking and Aaron started looking around the lunchroom. His eyes skimmed over everyone and his heart stopped. He could see Mark, Bob, and Wade a few tables away.