Chapter 1

He couldn't believe he was back. When Aaron was younger, his family moved from England to America. He loved his new home and made a lot of friends.

Flash back

"Hey kid!" Aaron looked up at the three boys in front of him. The one speaking to him had a red shirt with a black M and a pink mustache on. The boy to his right had glasses on and the boy to his left was really tall. "My name is Mark," the boy in the red shirt said. He pointed at the boy to his right and said, "This is Bob", then pointed to the boy to his left, "and this is Wade." "Hello", Aaron replied shyly. Wade asked, "Would you like to be our friend." Aaron looked down quietly; he didn't know what to say. "Please", Mark begged. Aaron looked up and saw their hopeful eyes and said a quiet okay. "Yay! We'll be best friends forever!"

A few years went by and the boys are now in middle school. The boys had been at Mark's house having a sleepover; they were playing slender tubbies. Bob and Wade decided to head to bed leaving Aaron and Mark downstairs. Aaron had developed feelings for Mark and had wanted to tell him how he felt. Aaron decided it couldn't wait, he had to tell Mark how he felt. He paused the game and said, "Mark, there's something I need to tell you."

"Okay. I have something I need to tell you too."

"You go first Mark."

"Okay. So, you know that girl Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"We're dating!"

Aaron felt his heart shatter. "Really?"

"Yep!"

Aaron didn't want him to know something was wrong. He forced on a smile and said," That's fantastic Mark."

"So what did you want say?"

"Oh..um...I don't remember."

They went back to playing their game.

The next day Aaron went home and cried. His mother walked in and asked him what was wrong. He told her everything and she held him and made soothing sounds. "It's okay. It's okay."

"But it hurts so much."

"I know it does sweety."

"Mom I love him", Aaron whispered.

"I kno-

"What did you just say"

Both Aaron and his mother jumped as Aaron's father walked into his room. Neither said anything. Aaron's father was now in a rage and screamed ,"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

Aaron started crying harder and he whimpered out," I said I love him." Aaron's father started to beat him. His mother tried to stop him but her threw her out the bedroom door. When he was finally done Aaron had two black eyes, a busted lip, multiple cuts, and bruises. He crawled into bed and listened to his parents argue. He the heard his father scream,"We're going back to England and that's it." Aaron cried himself to sleep.

Aaron had said goodbye to all his friends and it was the worst feeling he had ever experienced. He wanted to spend his last day in America with them but his father said if he tried he'd not only put him in the hospital but he'd kill them. When he left they all tried to stay in touch but Aarons father broke his phone. Aaron hadn't spoke to them since.

End of flashback

Now it's his senior year and he's back in America. His mother finally divorced his father. She had finally had enough of him and once the divorce was final she moved her and Aaron back to America. It's his first day at school and it's pouring rain. He gets out of his car and runs into the school. He easily finds the front office and gets his new classes.

First Period: Trigonometry

Second Period: Literature

Third Period: ---

Fourth Period: ---

He was told he need to join a club for third and fourth period. 'I wonder what kinds of clubs they have here', he thought to himself. He started looking for his first period so when it was time to get there he would get lost; he had plenty of time because he got there early. As he was walking he saw something in the corner of his eye, It was a club billboard.

Cheerleading

Felix

Jack

John

Adam

Jp

Not American?

Description: Hey are you new to America. Do you find some of the things here strange or just want to BS about how great/stupid America is? Join us.

Phil

Dan

Brian

Nogla

Felix

Jack

Vanoss

David

(Accused) Game Hackers

Gar

Brian

Adam

Drama

Mark

Wade

Bob

Jack

Felix

Patrck

Molly

He scans each one. None of them seem really interesting to him. There are others like Slime club, DIY, Woodshop, Culinary Arts, yearbook, ect. When he sees Drama club his eyes go wide. The first three people signed up are Mark, Wade, and Bob; his old friends. Aaron starts to wonder if they would even remember mhim. Before he realizes what he's doing, he's signed up for Drama. Aaron stare at the sign for a few more minutes before he decides to also sign up for Not American. This should be interesting.