Chapter 10

Aaron and Wade walked out of the library and went back to their classes. Once Aaron was back at his seat the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time.

Aaron got himself a cheeseburger and sat at the table with his new friends.

"This sucks!"

"What does dear?"

"This cheeseburger taste like shit!"

Evan laughed and asked, "Are we all going to ignore the fact that Adam called Brian dear?"

Brian's eyes went wide and he quickly turned to Adam and yelled, "You called me what!?"

Adam chuckled and did the whole 'I didn't do anything wrong' look. Everyone was laughing until they heard shouting. Aaron looked over and saw Wade and Bob yelling at each other. He was proud of Wade but also worried.

"You can't talk to my friends like that!"

"Well you shouldn't hang out with those idiots!"

"Don't call them that!"

"Oh shut up Wade!"

Patrck, Jp, and Gar were standing right beside Wade.

Aaron could tell it was getting pretty bad. Aaron jumped up and went over to them.

"You don't need friends like them Wade."

"No, I don't need friends like you!"

It all happened so fast. Wade turned around, ready to leave the conversation and Bob forever, Bob raised his fist and swung. Aaron jumped in front of Wade.

He ended up on the ground in pain.

"Aaron!"

He couldn't tell who said that but when he looked up he saw something he didn't expect. Wade, Evan, Delirious, Jp, Patrck, Gar, Nogla, Brian, Adam, and more of Evan and Delirious's friends were in between him and Bob.

Bob looked like he was ready to fight but Mark grabbed him and pulled him away. Evan helped Aaron up and gave him a hug. Aaron looked around and saw the rest of the guys had gone back to the table, and Wade, Patrck, Jp, and Gar were sitting and talking. Suddenly Aaron was grabbed and turned around. He was face to face to Delirious.

"Don't ever do that again!" Delirious pulled Aaron into a hug then Evan joined.

The bell rings

Delirious grabs Aaron and starts walking.

"You're coming with me."

Time Skip

"Okay everyone lets go again!"

Aaron watched as Felix, head cheerleader, had everyone try some new cheers.

"Let's go Wildcats"

(Clap Clap Clap)

"Let's go Wildcats"

(Clap Clap Clap)

"Oh we're all in this togeth-

"DELIRIOUS!"

Aaron laughed. This was the second time Delirious started singing High School Musical instead of doing the cheer.

"Okay everyone let's take a break."

Delirious came and sat next to Aaron.

"Why won't you just say the cheer?"
"Because I don't want to."

"Just do it."

"No."

Aaron and Delirious started laughing at each other.

"Why not?"

"It's too hard." Delirious pouted.

"No it's not."

Aaron then stood up and started doing the cheer.

"Let's go Wildcats"

(Clap Clap Clap)

"Let's go Wildcats"

(Clap Clap Clap)

Aaron and Delirious started laughing again.

"You're pretty good at that."

Aaron jumped and Turned around to see the head cheerleader, Felix.

"What?"

"I said you're pretty good at that. You thinking about joining us?"
"Oh...um..no sorry. I was just...uh..."

"Can he practice with us?"

Aaron shot Delirious a glare.

"Sure I don't see why not. Okay everyone break time is over!"

They found a spot for Aaron and started cheering. Aaron was shocked with how much he liked doing it. They practiced a bit more then stopped early so everyone could have a break before next club. Felix walked over to Aaron.

"Hey you're great at this."

"Oh thanks."

"You should cheer with us tomorrow."

"Oh I don't know-

"He'll be there."

Again Aaron glared at Delirious who smiled in return. Felix laughed and walked away.

Delirious turned to Aaron.

"Hey I need to go change."

"Okay I'll wait here."

Delirious nods then runs off to the changing room. Aaron is sitting down waiting for him when someone walks up to him. He looks at the herson in shock but forces himself to talk.

"Hey Mark."